SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:38 am

Enough wrote:Also if you are going to get your friends to meet Jimmy, wouldn't you have friends that have your back.

Maybe she just wanted out in a sympathetic way, so she got her friend to stitch her up? Or maybe her friend doesn’t want to lose her mate to a relationship, so she sabotages her?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:40 am

Enough wrote:Also if you are going to get your friends to meet Jimmy, wouldn't you have friends that have your back.
Exactly, I think Jay is going to cop it big time on SM after the HTD airs based on how her edit is shaping out. I wonder what she did that made the producers turn her edit, very keen to read her exit interviews. I thought Jay was getting the next Bette edit at first but it’s Carlie now IMO though surprising that she didn’t make F4.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:09 am

Actually make that three friends and maybe her dad?

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3Oz1nMZ
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:43 am

Agent99 wrote:@mercieme  https://www.instagram.com/adventuresonthisearth/?hl=en
https://au.linkedin.com/in/sarahmurray323

How many hashtags can a person fit into one bio.  cantstopl

mercieme wrote:
Finch wrote:Isn't the home town doubts/obstacle storyline for the F1??
Such a strange edit.
Agreed. Tis the messiest edit I have seen in this AU franchise…..Holly as F1 should be the one with an HTD obstacle. Even as obvious as Snez was for Sam Wood, she still got an obstacle. Producers this season have lost it laugh out loud, IMO TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2498057887

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, Holly probably wasn't going to be F1 at that point of production so TPTB didn't feel the need to film an obstacle IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:28 am

Agent99 wrote:Actually make that three friends and maybe her dad?

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3Oz1nMZ
source

Looks like her dad to me

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Img_8610

If she wasn't that invested in Jimmy then why go to all the effort of getting her dad to come over from NZ?  Could have just used the covid excuse re travel?

Source: Instagram

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:41 am

To me all signs are that at this point Jay was the intended F1.  She's the only one who's had any real storyline development and manufactured F1 obstacles.  Holly's been beige wallpaper, IMO - just hanging around in the background with minimal storyline development aside from when she got called a c**t. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:33 am

First Dates confirmed for Ch 10. Another dating show. Are 5hey thinking of canning The Bachelor??

https://tvtonight.com.au/2021/08/first-dates-confirmed-for-10.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Bobette wrote:To me all signs are that at this point Jay was the intended F1.  She's the only one who's had any real storyline development and manufactured F1 obstacles.  Holly's been beige wallpaper, IMO - just hanging around in the background with minimal storyline development aside from when she got called a c**t. laugh out loud

Yep - this comment from Laura below basically reads that Jay was frontrunner by a mile and the edit is doing its best to try and show otherwise.

I think my money was on Jay for sure when I left but watching back I don’t know as it’s all going in different directions.

Also the millionth interviewee to make these kind of comments about Holly so it is clear the nice girl persona we have been shown is not exactly truthful.

Holly definitely had her friends in the house and I had my friends in the house and they were not the same group. It’s a very unique experience and naturally you’re going to form really close friendships and you might also meet people that you don’t vibe with and that you steer clear of, that’s all you can really do. I was really lucky that I met some really amazing friends that will remain really close friends.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:22 am

From the TV guide, its Hometown on Thus. So 2 girls are leaving on Wed. I thought I read somewhere that Ashleigh eliminated herself

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:30 am

Interesting.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:07 am

What is she even on about? She is really making this edit easy for them.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:55 am

Vjeff wrote:What is she even on about? She is really making this edit easy for them.

She's saying she stalked Holly's IG while she was back home for grandad's funeral and saw her hobnobbing with Francesca Hung et al on various yachts and realised a simple baby-voiced occupational therapist from Vic just ain't gonna cut it.  

...oh yeah and TPTB included it in the edit, just to wedge their F1 a teensy bit further under the bus.  laugh out loud  I also notice Brooke badmouthed pretty much everyone except Jay, further contradicting the "Jay's only there for IG fame" accusation.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers