SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:04 am

Super subtle product placement at the beginning of the ep…. I SEE YOU MALTESERS! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:05 am

@Bobette, are you for real? Why allow Brooke to insinuate Holly is a socialite? TPTB has never done this to an F1 in this series, yeah Alec’s edit was bad but that was just a stage 5 clinger edit. Holly’s edit makes zero sense to me!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:07 am

Please refresh my memory. When were the photos of Lily's single dates published by DM.

Did the timeline fit with what Brooke was saying? Were the photos out during her time at home?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:09 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Super subtle product placement at the beginning of the ep…. I SEE YOU MALTESERS! laugh out loud

Also the Starbucks coffee

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:10 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:What is she even on about? She is really making this edit easy for them.

She's saying she stalked Holly's IG while she was back home for grandad's funeral and saw her hobnobbing with Francesca Hung et al on various yachts and realised a simple baby-voiced occupational therapist from Vic just ain't gonna cut it.  

...oh yeah and TPTB included it in the edit, just to wedge their F1 a teensy bit further under the bus.  laugh out loud  I also notice Brooke badmouthed pretty much everyone except Jay, further contradicting the "Jay's only there for IG fame" accusation.

Summed it up well as usual 😂 also from where I am standing Holly, Tahnee and Lily are the only ones ones with blue ticks right? Is anyone in the public even buying the Jay influencer storyline at this point?

Last edited by Vjeff on Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 am

Brookes voice is doing a great job in making me hope that anyone but her wins. And Brooke sweetie, Melbourne is not a personality trait Hugesmile
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:23 am

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:What is she even on about? She is really making this edit easy for them.

She's saying she stalked Holly's IG while she was back home for grandad's funeral and saw her hobnobbing with Francesca Hung et al on various yachts and realised a simple baby-voiced occupational therapist from Vic just ain't gonna cut it.  

...oh yeah and TPTB included it in the edit, just to wedge their F1 a teensy bit further under the bus.  laugh out loud  I also notice Brooke badmouthed pretty much everyone except Jay, further contradicting the "Jay's only there for IG fame" accusation.

Summed it up well as usual 😂 also from where I am standing Holly, Tahnee and Lily are the only ones ones with blue ticks right? Is anyone in the public even buying the Jay influencer storyline at this point?

Ahhhh... things are really starting to fall into place now.

Producer: "so girls we need a volunteer to start a rumour about Jay saying she wants to be runner up and in return you'll get a blue tick"

Tahnee: "PICK ME PICK ME"
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:26 am

Brooke crying was so fake

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:27 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Ahhhh... things are really starting to fall into place now.  

Producer: "so girls we need a volunteer to start a rumour about Jay saying she wants to be runner up and in return you'll get a blue tick"

Tahnee: "PICK ME PICK ME"
How the heck do just those 3 have blue ticks? I just checked the contestant threads and none of those 3 had blue ticks at the time they were sleuthed? All 3 were BFFs on the show though….What’s going on here?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:34 am

It ridiculous that Jimmy will take Brooke to F4 with her concerns. The relationship is not going to work. Must be TPTB insisted Brooke has to be in the final 3

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:34 am

@Bobette now we just need someone from DM to see this and write an article about your 'blue tick' theory cantstopl

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:36 am

Ohhhh @bobette that is scandalous! And why give them now? Before the finale. SO weird.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Ash
dolcimumma
Stiletto
Loulou
Vjeff
LeapofFaith
piraffe
Agent99
mercieme
Enough
leavers