SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:48 am

ID: Governors Suite used as one of the men's common room

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Nayte410

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/pspsr-renaissance-esmeralda-resort-and-spa-indian-wells/rooms/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:46 am

seton wrote:
Diamond wrote:From a promo during commercials in Dancing with the Stars. I see both Chris', Mollique, Jamie, Romeo and I think Leroy too?

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Img_2010
abc.com

Thank you for this. This is the missing E3/Week3 GD that goes with the air hanger GD. By my calculations, the 8 should be Brandon, both Chris, Leroy, Casey, Jamie, Romeo, and Mollique and judging by the SC, it's correct also it's hard to see Casey behind Sutton. laugh out loud

ETA: This also means that Gallant makes it to at least E4/Week 4. Eat that, RS!
This is the filming schedule that I have.  How do you KNOW I don't have it right??  If you know something, please tell.  I appreciate the help but sometimes I think that stuff is said or found without explanation and doesn't necessarily fit what we had or have from before so trying to fill in the gaps.  Considering all the dates and who is on them, what I am listing below seems to be the only way things fit.  I ask cause we have the basketball date in epi 2 so if that doesn't happen till epi 4, how do you KNOW that as we don't have an explanation for it. So Gallant is there for 2 group dates, basketball and wrestling, correct? @seton, do you keep your own filming schedule?

FILMING SCHEDULE EPI 1 - 4
FILMING SCHEDULE - BACHELORETTE -18-----MICHELLE
AIRING DATE:

from bachette 15 filming schedule

NOTE:  some of the elims per epi aren't correct as I only put them in areas that we know the didn't absolutely make it beyond then, IE: the elims in epi 2 could of come from epi 1 but because they didn't have activity till after epi 2, they were put in that slot.

Episode 1 – Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, CA.----(ALEC THOMPSON, BRANDON JONES, BRANDON KIEFFER, BRYAN WITZMANN, CASEY WOODS, CHRIS SUTTON, CHRIS GALLANT, CLAYTON ECHARD, DANIEL TULLY, EDWARD NARANJO, GARRETT AIDA, JACK RUSSELL, JAMIE SKAAR, JOE COLEMAN, JOMARRI GABLE, LEROY ARTHUR, LT MURRAY, MARTIN GELBSPAN, MOLLIQUE JOHNSON, NAYTE OLUKOYA, OLUMIDE ONAJIDE, PARDEEP SINGH, PETER IZZO, PJ HENDERSON, RICK LEACH, RODNEY MATTHEWS, ROMEO ALEXANDER, RYAN FOX, SPENCER WILLIAMS, WILL URENA)

7/30: Meet & Greet
NAYTE GOT FIR:

ELIMINATED: BRANDON KIEFFER, EDWARD NARANJO, GARRETT AIDA, JACK RUSSELL, JOMARRI GABLE, RYAN FOX,  

Episode 2 – 22-19 Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, CA. (BRANDON JONES, BRYAN WITZMANN, CASEY WOODS, CHRIS GALLANT, CHRIS SUTTON, CLAYTON ECHARD, DANIEL TULLY, JAMIE SKAAR, JOE COLEMAN, JOMARRI GABLE, LEROY ARTHUR, LT MURRAY, MARTIN GELBSPAN, MOLLIQUE JOHNSON, NAYTE OLUKOYA, OLUMIDE ONAJIDE, PARDEEP SINGH, PETER IZZO, PJ HENDERSON, RICK LEACH, RODNEY MATTHEWS, ROMEO ALEXANDER, SPENCER WILLIAMS, WILL URENA)

7/31: Group Date:   SCHOOL DATE: CASEY WOODS, BRANDON JONES, DANIEL TULLY, LT MURRAY, OLUMIDE ONAJIDE, PETER IZZO, PJ HENDERSON, RICK LEACH, ROMEO ALEXANDER, WILL URENA    
8/1: 1-on-1 Date:   JAMIE - ROCK CLIMBING
8/2: Group Date:    BASKETBALL DATE: CLAYTON ECHARD, CHRIS GALLANT, CHRIS SUTTON, JOE COLEMAN, MARTIN GELBSPAN, MOLLIQUE JOHNSON, NAYTE OLUKOYA, PARDEEP SINGH, RODNEY MATTHEWS, SPENSER WILLIAMS

8/3: 2nd Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

Episode 3 – 19-15 Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, CA. (BRANDON JONES, BRYAN WITZMANN, CASEY WOODS, CHRIS GALLANT, CHRIS SUTTON, CLAYTON ECHARD, DANIEL TULLY, JAMIE SKAAR, JOE COLEMAN, JOMARRI GABLE, LEROY ARTHUR, LT MURRAY, MARTIN GELBSPAN, MOLLIQUE JOHNSON, NAYTE OLUKOYA, OLUMIDE ONAJIDE, PARDEEP SINGH, PETER IZZO, PJ HENDERSON, RICK LEACH, RODNEY MATTHEWS, ROMEO ALEXANDER, SPENCER WILLIAMS, WILL URENA)

8/4: 1-on-1 Date:   RICK - TRAM CAR/CONCERT/DINNER
8/5: Group Date:    WRESTLING - BRANDON JONES, CASEY WOODS, CHRIS GALLANT, CHRIS SUTTON, JOE COLEMAN, OLUMIDE ONAJIDE  
8/6: 1-on-1 Date:  PER SM ACTIVITY:  RODNEY GETS TATTOO/DINNER

8/7: 3rd Rose Ceremony; ELIMINATED:

Episode 4 – 15 TO 12 Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, CA. (BRANDON JONES, BRYAN WITZMANN, CASEY WOODS, CHRIS GALLANT, CHRIS SUTTON, CLAYTON ECHARD, DANIEL TULLY, JAMIE SKAAR, JOE COLEMAN, JOMARRI GABLE, LEROY ARTHUR, LT MURRAY, MARTIN GELBSPAN, MOLLIQUE JOHNSON, NAYTE OLUKOYA, OLUMIDE ONAJIDE, PARDEEP SINGH, PETER IZZO, PJ HENDERSON, RICK LEACH, RODNEY MATTHEWS, ROMEO ALEXANDER, SPENCER WILLIAMS, WILL URENA)

8/9: 1 on 1 Date:
8/10: Group Date:  HANGAR PALM SPRINGS AVIATION MUSEUM- CLAYTON ECHARD, JOE COLEMAN, LT MURRAY, MARTIN GELBSPAN, NAYTE OLUKOYA, OLUMIDE ONAJIKE, PETER IZZO, SPENSER WILLIAMS, RICK LEACH, WILL URENA,  
8/11: 1 on 1 Date:

8/12: 4th Rose Ceremony; ELIMINATED:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:48 am

seton wrote:
Diamond wrote:@seton is that the wrestling date? Cause I was thinking it could be that too

No, it isn't. Wrestling date is E4/Week4. Smiley
Please tell me how you know that @seton?  When you look at the dates and order, it doesn't fit.

ETA:
Hey everyone, I really appreciate the help with the filming schedule, but when we are faced with what I have on the filming schedule, then new info is posted and there is a major conflict. I would really appreciate an explanation so I am not in left field. I feel the way we have it now without what @seton just said tonight, works for the dates and who is on them. If people have reasons as to why that isn't a fact. Please tell me. I just feel that sometimes I am in the dark. I am currently doing the filming schedule for 3 seasons of shows as well as real life stuff so things do get missed.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:42 pm

@Aunties_Love Episode 2 and 3 tend to have two group dates and 1 1-on-1 and it changes in Episode 4, so Rick and Martin would be on the same week. Also, there's always a day off for moving after Night 1. If you change that, it goes with what Seton said
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:02 pm

Diamond wrote:@Aunties_Love Episode 2 and 3 tend to have two group dates and 1 1-on-1 and it changes in Episode 4, so Rick and Martin would be on the same week. Also, there's always a day off for moving after Night 1. If you change that, it goes with what Seton said
Yep know about epi 2/3 having 2 gd's per epi but the group dates that Seton says aren't what I have so things don't jive.    Yep with the group dates in epi 2 and 3, it does match up with the film schedules that I have been doing since Bach season 13 and Bachette season 4.

correct me if I am wrong, we have these group dates in cali that need to be fit in:

school date,, basketball, wrestling and the hangar date.

I am just wondering why it HAS to be the way seton says vs what I have....does seton have a source or a reason for it to be one way versus another.  Those are the questions I have.  If they can be answered, then it will be easier to understand....right now there just isn't an explanation for it or a reasoning behind it.

I am hoping that seton can use my schedule and make the changes in red for example, then we can all be on the same page with an explanation why it HAS to be that way vs what I had done.  Thankyou.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:30 pm

From the new promo.

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1449419919276351498?t=bTijly2XHNpXYCTbQCob8g&s=19

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Scree735

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:00 pm

smg2587 wrote:From the new promo.

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1449419919276351498?t=bTijly2XHNpXYCTbQCob8g&s=19

It looks like Michelle in the bronze dress we see her with Rodney and Rick. So this may possibly her with the last eliminated before htds. The guy looks more like Rick to me.

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Scree735

Based on the haircut he's giving me Chris S vibes or maybe Ryan, but he was a Night 1 elimination, so that's probably not him
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:53 pm

Some new screencaps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVO5sp-pF3H/

US Bank Stadium home of the Minnesota Vikings group date. Looks Viking theme. With both Brandon and Clayton thereprobably the week 5 group date.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 94245310
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Fa684010
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 43656b10
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 5e0bbc10
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E64f6110
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1e402d10
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 457afc10

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 A5b5f710

Farm group date. Both Rodney and Martin in the caps
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 5aaa8110
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 261bd910

With Nayte. First one is the boat with friends during week 5. And the scene is the paddle board week 7.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Cac8b610
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 2e7caa10
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1c25a310

Martins date at race track.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 23c7fc10
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Eff83310

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 4f756610
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 94eb0310
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 47fb6d10

Bronze dress again with Brandon this time.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E25f0f10
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 5028a310
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 F4575c10

With Joe.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 88cd2210
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Cf18a610

Rick
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 D5842010
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Be486810

More with Rodney
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 7c068710
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 6d0ec110
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 55ffdd10

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 C8e81910
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Adef3410

Michelle’s outfit her looks the same as the date with Rick.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 63a5cc10

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 76e38a10

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:59 pm

Guessing this is Joe’s FS date.

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 D5869f10
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 D987ee10
X

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:33 am

In the preview at the beginning of E1, there is a shot of the Reddit B-roll (the men shouting "Michelle" at the Minneapolis skyline). I think I count only 11 men?
Not 12 making it to MN as we all thought?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:45 am

no no no no no no

Last edited by seton on Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:47 am

@smg2587 thanks for the s/caps! Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1022092695

Why does he have a white rose? That's a Bachelor Australia thing.

Nic pics of the FRC dress. Now we have to look for a beige pocket square to match. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Sprite
southerngirlatheart
ReneeM
hoeletariat
nolimit_ajn