SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I came here to post the same thing.

Do we need a poll?

I'm thinking Jason Michael or Greg.

Michael is following Kendall Long. He seems to be adding anyone and everyone related to former's.
hoping for tyler, expecting michael
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:14 pm

Interesting. Will it be on GMA I wonder.

Michael posted an IG story of his son getting a haircut, and a post hashtagged #[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The previous post, he captioned "What's next"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:19 pm

Sorry for the double post. I'm just snooping around.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:18 pm

I seriously hope it's not Greg.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:12 pm

I'm probably the only one here who wants Greg over other frontrunners (word choice intended) from Katie's season. I'd still prefer a Tyler C season just for the mess, even though I don't like Tyler.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:38 pm

Looking through comments on RS twitter post and other various sites, not too many are thrilled with the news that it could be Greg. Wouldn't surprise me if this was purposely leaked to see the response before an official announcement. Maybe they'll do a last minute switcheroo like the did with Luke P, one can hope anyway.

So I guess his break up with Katie really was his acting debut. It also explains why Nick and other Bachelor podcasts were defending Greg so much. I have been a diehard viewer of this show since the very beginning but the last couple years it's becoming easier to skip seasons, if Greg is the lead, it'll be another pass for me. I didn't care for him since his first date with Katie, and my opinion never improved.... plus his voice is like nails on chalkboard to me laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:52 pm

I almost never get a bachelor lead I like.  I usually like most of the bach'ette leads.  I liked Greg way back when, then was a bit unsure, but like him still.  I'm a bit concerned for him, but will definitely watch.  My friend's husband has seen exactly one episode in his life and it was one in July with Greg.  His "knowledge" of all things bach are just from his wife and daughter.  Without a word from any of us, he picked Greg immediately as his choice for Katie...Our viewing party unanimously loved Greg.  This will hopefully be a fun season for me and them, although I'm back in LA and on west coast time. They are all east coast folks and so will be able to fill me in also on bach night.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:09 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Looking through comments on RS twitter post and other various sites,  not too many are thrilled with the news that it could be Greg.  Wouldn't surprise me if this was purposely leaked to see the response before an official announcement.  Maybe they'll do a last minute switcheroo like the did with Luke P, one can hope anyway.  

So I guess his break up with Katie really was his acting debut.  It also explains why Nick and other Bachelor podcasts were defending Greg so much.   I have been a diehard viewer of this show since the very beginning but the last couple years it's becoming easier to skip seasons,  if Greg is the lead, it'll be another pass for me.  I didn't care for him since his first date with Katie, and my opinion never improved.... plus his voice is like nails on chalkboard to me laugh out loud

I think Greg will divide and/or rile Bachnation. That’s what the ATFR did & production saw that folks were talking. I personally think his season might turn out to be boring, unless production sets him up for major drama of some sort, which wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Katie won’t likely be happy if he’s announced as lead.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:22 pm

alwayscooking wrote:.... plus his voice is like nails on chalkboard to me laugh out loud

That vocal fry makes me want to cut my ears off. laugh out loud

Yeah, pass!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith