SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:39 pm

jojo47 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Looking through comments on RS twitter post and other various sites,  not too many are thrilled with the news that it could be Greg.  Wouldn't surprise me if this was purposely leaked to see the response before an official announcement.  Maybe they'll do a last minute switcheroo like the did with Luke P, one can hope anyway.  

So I guess his break up with Katie really was his acting debut.  It also explains why Nick and other Bachelor podcasts were defending Greg so much.   I have been a diehard viewer of this show since the very beginning but the last couple years it's becoming easier to skip seasons,  if Greg is the lead, it'll be another pass for me.  I didn't care for him since his first date with Katie, and my opinion never improved.... plus his voice is like nails on chalkboard to me laugh out loud

I think Greg will divide and/or rile Bachnation. That’s what the ATFR did & production saw that folks were talking. I personally think his season might turn out to be boring, unless production sets him up for major drama of some sort, which wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Katie won’t likely be happy if he’s announced as lead.

:yes: To the bolded, if Greg is lead:
IMO it would be a win-win for tptb specifically because Greg is polarizing. He can either change the minds of some dissenters or prove to be a false idol to some of his fans. Either way, it keeps emotions heightened and that means coveted viewer engagement is potentially high.
Nick being given the Greg interview post show could be foreshadowing that Nick will be a mentor/co-mentor on a Greg season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:47 pm

I'm for Greg. UO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:58 pm

This rumour doesn't surprise me. TPTB will have a hay day with Greg jmo

I'm disappointed. For someone who flipped flop didn't trust Katie no matter what she said, had no self confidence, admitted later he didn't handle the situation well, (maybe now I get the apology) he may now be TB who to me is suppose to be imo strong confident and knows what they want?

To me he is a teenie, who throws a fit when he doesn't get his way and has extremely poor communication skills. His voice is going to make my skin crawl. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Where is the vomit emoji? I can't think of a more inappropriate, disgusting choice. no
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:33 pm

I think that's a bad idea on Greg's side especially but would watch nevertheless. I don't like nor dislike him. I thought he was an okay guy until his "breakdown". I hope that RS is wrong but can see Fleiss wanting someone who's polarizing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:57 pm

It will be a big NO from me if Greg is the Bachelor. I have not missed a season but I guess this will be the one, if they pick him.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:14 pm

One thing I don't get is why tptb didn't edit out Katie's allusion to gregs acting audition during her atfr tirade.... Are they really so eager for drama as to cast a doubt on their potential next bachelor?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this....did Katie know Greg was gonna be tb at the time of the breakup, and was she playing her part? Or at the atfr?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:33 pm

The last time I felt this strongly against a (possible) Bachelor was with Colton. And I feel that Greg has about Colton's level of mental stability. How well did that work out? IMO Greg was mentally abusive towards Katie.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:35 am

Well if it's Greg I'll be MIA, I have absolutely no interest in him. This will be the second bachelor I've avoided, I didn't like Matt either.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:11 am

Amethyst wrote:The last time I felt this strongly against a (possible) Bachelor was with Colton. And I feel that Greg has about Colton's level of mental stability. How well did that work out? IMO Greg was mentally abusive towards Katie.

That's a great point, and one I totally agree with.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's also a great point. MikeF retweeted a tweet with an accusation of Greg acting. Throw him under the bus then give him TB? Doesn't make sense now that I think of that.

IDK I would have thought Michael A then Greg in that order simply because of the latest IG posts from Michael and his excessive use of tagging [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Greg has almost double the following than Michael but sometimes that doesn't necessarily contribute to the popularity depending on the numbers.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:58 am

If it is Greg, that is EXTREMELY disappointing for me, to put it mildly!   no  no  no no  no no  hissyfit  hissyfit

I was hoping for Dr. Joe, Michael, or Andrew.

This is one season that I will not be watching!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:25 pm

Well, if it's Greg, that would explain all his mea culpas that he's been giving on how he treated Katie. I felt one sincere apology was all he needed and then to shut up. But he's been mouthing them all over the place (IMO)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith