SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:16 pm

It is coming out here!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:23 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:

I haven’t watched the last couple of seasons since they’ve done this. What usually happens? Do most of these girls make it on the show or do some of them make it while new girls not shown yet make it also?

It depends on how many they reveal. Sometimes they've released a certain number of bio's for example 25 but we think they're should be 30 so we speculate there will be more. Or as in Katie's season it was revealed Blake was filming but his bio wasn't released which led us to believe he was coming later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:40 pm

FWI, there was 33 released by ABC on their facebook page

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:54 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:28 pm

Great, it's official.

Um why the garbage can and what's with the boxes scattered? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great, it's official.

Um why the garbage can and what's with the boxes scattered? laugh out loud

GA look more closely, the boxes are actually made of wood. Not sure of their significance
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great, it's official. Um why the garbage can and what's with the boxes scattered? laugh out loud
There's also a moving dolly in the photo. MF is not paying attention to details he's just happy they're back at the mansion since they haven't been able to film there for 2 years JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:46 pm

I was in the area over the weekend for a hair appointment.  There does  seem to be activity.  This, coupled with Fleiss' IG about the mansion convinces me that the M&G is tonight.  The other biggie is that someone posted a mansion drive by on Reddit and there are tents,  and security outside the gate.

ETA: RS just posted M&G was Monday night. Hugesmile

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:18 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I was in the area over the weekend for a hair appointment.  There does  seem to be activity.  This, coupled with Fleiss' IG about the mansion convinces me that the M&G is tonight.  The other biggie is that someone posted a mansion drive by on Reddit and there are tents,  and security outside the gate.  

Awesome info, thanks for sharing! So do y’all think that with this season being filmed at the mansion again, we will have any leaks from tonight?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:19 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I was in the area over the weekend for a hair appointment.  There does  seem to be activity.  This, coupled with Fleiss' IG about the mansion convinces me that the M&G is tonight.  The other biggie is that someone posted a mansion drive by on Reddit and there are tents,  and security outside the gate.  

Awesome info, thanks for sharing! So do y’all think that with this season being filmed at the mansion again, we will have any leaks from tonight?

My guess is probably no leaks for tonight given the fact they haven’t officially announced Clayton as the bachelor yet.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm hoping they have some dates outside of the mansion, in the greater LA area as ususal. This has been a source of leaks in the past when they are out in "public". Fingers crossed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith