SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:09 pm

Ok, these are really wild guesses based on a very limited look at these guys.  I'm including some who were only there a short while because, well, it's tptb.  In no particular order:  

Pardeep (30)who is a neuroscientist and would be the first Asian bachelor
PJ (30) He's a firefighter and his brother was murdered in Greece a few years ago
Chris (28) A chef from New Orleans, which recently went through so much with Hurricane Ida
Ryan (30) who was the guy who played the bachelor on the road show,  He's an environmental scientist and volunteers with Special Olympics

I have no info to support these guesses, just based upon being age appropriate for a serious relationship and back stories which would make for an interesting season.  In Ryan's case they must have really liked him to give him a chance on Michelle's season after the road show.
I've seen Joe Coleman's name mentioned, but didn't he have some problematic info...I'm not sure.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:10 pm

So Bach 26 won’t be part of F2, so I wonder how far back they went to make this decision.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the twitter link upthread. yes

I'm thinking this person might be F3, since that has happened so many times. He would have been spoken to about the possibility of being TB imo, for awhile.

Going by what I was told confidentially, early on during filming of K's season, Ben was told if he wasn't the F1 he'd be TB to which I silently rolled my eyes at the time. But there you go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the twitter link upthread. yes

I'm thinking this person might be F3, since that has happened so many times. He would have been spoken to about the possibility of being TB imo, for awhile.

Going by what I was told confidentially, early on during filming of K's season, Ben was told if he wasn't the F1 he'd be TB to which I silently rolled my eyes at the time. But there you go.
Have they officially completed filming? I wonder if F3 is currently active on SM.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:25 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Ok, these are really wild guesses based on a very limited look at these guys.  I'm including some who were only there a short while because, well, it's tptb.  In no particular order:  

PJ (30) He's a firefighter and his brother was murdered in Greece a few years ago
Chris (28) A chef from New Orleans, which recently went through so much with Hurrican Ida
Ryan (30) who was the guy who played the bachelor on the road show,  He's an environmental scientist and volunteers with Special Olympics

IIRC, I think the info on Chris Sutton being a chef is wrong?

Ryan Fox is conventionally handsome but his personality is kinda meh. There is a 8 min video of him that I posted in his thread if u wanna see what he is like.

Last edited by seton on Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:34 pm

This may motivate RS to spill what he has on FIP and whoever we know for sure was on that LCD. It would help eliminate Bach hopefuls but also give him something to be “right” about.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud, as I said, wild guesses.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:37 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Ok, these are really wild guesses based on a very limited look at these guys.  I'm including some who were only there a short while because, well, it's tptb.  In no particular order:  

Chris (28) A chef from New Orleans, which recently went through so much with Hurrican Ida

I have no info to support these guesses, just based up age appropriate for a serious relationship and back stories which would make for an interesting season.  In Ryan's case they must have really liked him to give him a chance on Michelle's season after the road show.
I've seen Joe Coleman's name mentioned, but didn't he have some problematic info...I'm not sure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the list of wild guesses! I had a look at their IG for any clues but they are still private. However Pardeep's link doesn't exist anymore! I wonder if he changed his IG to something more closer to his real name rather than scientistfrombrooklyn like so many of them do after going on the show. Or maybe they are creating his IG ??? He's so handsome I could handle him on my TV!

Pardeep IG deactivated! Apparently let go at RC2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] noticed he changed his bio shortly after filming

PJ IG still private, it seems he left early on

Chris still private IG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] noticed he removed 3 posts on Aug 21st

Ryan IG still private and has told us nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:39 pm

Sorry for the double post. Yes he changed is IG. Still private.

pardeepinbrooklyn

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:41 pm

As seton pointed out Chris is no longer a chef and now lives in LA. I haven't checked any of their info recently. I was just spit ballin' trying to think what tptb would think is "interesting". Never a good idea.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:56 pm

If they are going with someone from Michelle's season, I really hope they don't announce it before the guy is sent home. For me it ruins it...even if I know who is and when they are eliminated...and most people don't know the spoilers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:00 pm

it's probably not someone who was eliminated really early because people won't care enough about him by the time michelle's season ends. at least f11 like katie imo. and let's be real, odds are it's one of the white guys (not that i want that. i'd love an asian lead. just thinking about how tptb operate). my bet is on clayton or chris g.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith