SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:19 pm

IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:06 pm

Bachelor Filming Location!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and from reddit as well

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:27 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That’s awesome! Great find!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Can you please edit to include the source. Thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:10 am

Gabby is really pretty. Will the infamous black box be getting a workout with those swimsuits?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:37 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SO the address on that goes back to a filming company in Gastown(downtown Vancouver), Pink Buffalo films.

They will do filming projects in the lower mainland and the Island.

On a side note, My husband and I go to a particular hotel in Tofino on Vancouver island....well they don't close for October normally yet this October they are closed from Oct 12 to 31. I will keep watching from this end....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:47 am

Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Can you please edit to include the source. Thank you.

done.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:14 am

Who does she match up to.......any of the two here or someone else?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Who does she match up to.......any of the two here or someone else?

Shanae

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:02 pm

These are the locations they are headed this season before hometowns. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:40 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith