SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:18 pm

Kayben14 wrote:These are the locations they are headed this season before hometowns. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course I'm looking forward to Vancouver, but also Croatia and Vienna! Sounds wonderful! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:23 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:46 pm

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698 cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:09 pm

They really do look like they could be brothers!!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:07 am

According to RS the overnights and FRC will be in Iceland.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:13 am

Iceland will be beautiful. Hopefully we'll get to see some Northern Lights.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:08 pm

Wish Wells was the new host. It be interesting to see how Jesse does. He has to be better then the boopsie twins that did the The Bachelorette.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:According to RS the overnights and FRC will be in Iceland.
One update to this. Yesterday I was told something in regards to filming in Canada actually being in Toronto and not Vancouver. I’m still looking into it and will update if/when I can confirm it. But they’re definitely going to Canada after they leave Houston, which will be Friday. And it would make more sense to head to Europe from Toronto than Vancouver, but I guess we’ll see.

They’re currently filming in Houston this week as there was a 1-on-1 Monday, a group date yesterday at NRG Stadium involving some of the Texans players, so I’m assuming it was another flag football date like they did on Peter’s season in Cleveland. The Texans starting center Justin Britt is a former teammate of Clayton’s at the University of Missouri, so I’m sure he was part of it. The cast and crew are staying at the C Baldwin Curio Collection by Hilton on Dallas St. The Houston rose ceremony tomorrow night is being filmed on the rooftop of The Post, a new structure in Houston that doesn’t even open til next month.

And finally, I was able to find out where overnights and the final rose ceremony are being held. Considering they’re going to Austria and Croatia this season, it makes sense they’d be going here:

Clayton’s overnights and final rose ceremony will be in Iceland.

Couple things here: these were the locations I heard they were headed for Clare’s season before the pandemic hit. And this is the second time they’ve been to Iceland. Last time they were there was during Ali’s season. That’s where they had the infamous 2-on-1 date with Rated R Rego and Kasey where Kasey got left on the glacier. So we’re back to normal travel on the show, hence the reason why more info has gotten out. No pictures of dates have surfaced from Houston yet, which is a bit surprising, other than a group video I got of the women doing there “Welcome to Houston” intro. But again, it’s pretty far away, and they’re all bunched up and I can’t tell who is who. Too far away and not the greatest quality. Maybe something will get out on today’s 1-on-1 date. And maybe we’ll get something once they’re in Canada. However, once they head overseas, don’t expect much. That’s hit or miss. Occasionally a picture or video might show up, but, people in those countries are less likely to know what’s being filmed, and even if they see it, posting it to social media happens far less than in the U.S.

The problem with RS's theory is that the filming company that I found only deals with Vancouver WHEN on the filming set list shows Gastown address. When filming happens in Toronto, it will show the Toronto address.
VANCOUVER. 500 - 68 Water Street. Vancouver BC, V6B 1A4.
TORONTO. 213 - 60 Colborne Street. Toronto ON, M5E 0B7

The filming post that was found by us here has the Vancouver address on it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:00 pm

I thought the Houston RC should be on Friday not Thursday like RS said. They left for Houston on the 9th because the 3rd RC was on Friday the 8th. Shouldn’t they have 2 days for traveling so the 9th and 10th And then 1 day for b roll on the 11th. So that means the dates started on the 12th. Would the RC be on the Friday the15th not Thursday the 14th like RS is saying. Is he correct or are we correct with the dates?!

Or is traveling just 2 days not 3 with B Roll?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:49 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the info. I'll remember to keep checking the production website to see if there are any changes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. RS shouldn't concern himself with how far away a picture is. We'll figure it out. Hugesmile

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:30 pm

Kayben14 wrote:I thought the Houston RC should be on Friday not Thursday like RS said. They left for Houston on the 9th because the 3rd RC was on Friday the 8th. Shouldn’t they have 2 days for traveling so the 9th and 10th And then 1 day for b roll on the 11th. So that means the dates started on the 12th. Would the RC be on the Friday the15th not Thursday the 14th like RS is saying. Is he correct or are we correct with the dates?!

Or is traveling just 2 days not 3 with B Roll?

10/8 - RC3 ELIMINATION: ENCY ABEDIN

10/9 TRAVEL

Episode 4 15 - 12 HOUSTON(RS-PODCAST)

10/10 - B ROLL FILMING
10/11 - ID1:
10/12 - GD: NRG STADIUM/FLAG FOOTBALL
10/13 - ID2: GALVESTON PLEASURE PIER

10/14 - RC 4 ELIMINATIONS:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith