SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:40 am

chasus71 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Okay getting the caps ready and I will say Rachel is the most featured person in it and it’s not that close. A lot of Shanae as well. Gabby seen a good amount with Sarah, Susie, and Serene less than those three.

Is this the full season promo yet? or is it just a pre-lim promo? To me they are just showcasing the drama right now.

Definitely not the full season preview. Doesn’t show the women drama. I expect that either at atfr or the first episode.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:49 am

smg2587 wrote:
chasus71 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Okay getting the caps ready and I will say Rachel is the most featured person in it and it’s not that close. A lot of Shanae as well. Gabby seen a good amount with Sarah, Susie, and Serene less than those three.

Is this the full season promo yet? or is it just a pre-lim promo? To me they are just showcasing the drama right now.

Definitely not the full season preview. Doesn’t show the women drama. I expect that either at atfr or the first episode.

tyvm
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:26 am

Some thoughts and theories  on what we got so far.

Rachel seems really invested from everything they showed.

It’s a pretty obvious f6 all who the show at least hint at some investment in Rachel, Gabby, Susie, Serene, Sarah and Teddi.

Why give Sarah a 1on1 in Croatia only to let her go the next week? Honestly just reading what seems to happen with her if I didn’t know that all the f3 had legit shots I’d think the show was trying to make her the next bachelorette with this.

Saw this theory on Instagram so wanted to post it. The theory was I maybe Clayton let’s go of Susie early either in fantasy suites or how Arie let Kendall go and went back to give the roses. But he tells them he was intimate with both and let’s them decide if they want to continue and that’s why we see the, walking to two different spots to think. And they will give him an answer if they want to stay or leave. Just a theory but it’s one I think is possible., jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:44 am

smg2587 wrote:Some thoughts and theories  on what we got so far.

Rachel seems really invested from everything they showed.

It’s a pretty obvious f6 all who the show at least hint at some investment in Rachel, Gabby, Susie, Serene, Sarah and Teddi.

Why give Sarah a 1on1 in Croatia only to let her go the next week? Honestly just reading what seems to happen with her if I didn’t know that all the f3 had legit shots I’d think the show was trying to make her the next bachelorette with this.

Saw this theory on Instagram so wanted to post it. The theory was I maybe Clayton let’s go of Susie early either in fantasy suites or how Arie let Kendall go and went back to give the roses. But he tells them he was intimate with both and let’s them decide if they want to continue and that’s why we see the, walking to two different spots to think. And they will give him an answer if they want to stay or leave. Just a theory but it’s one I think is possible., jmo.

ia about rachel. i felt bad for her seeing how heavily she was sobbing on the steps sad

that theory makes a lot of sense to me. clayton seems quite moral and naive - i can easily see him feeling bad about misleading the f2 and not wanting them to accept a proposal without knowing the full truth, and production talking him into sharing it at the rose ceremony instead of during their lcd's.

imo the next bachelorette will be whoever he doesn't pick out of rachel and gabby. the jojo 2.0 set up is too good for them to pass up.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:17 pm

Thanks all for the feedback on the pool table. So far it looks like to me the F2 gets the makeout session on the pool table. jmo's.

Do we know who that was on the pool table?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks all for the feedback on the pool table. So far it looks like to me the F2 gets the makeout session on the pool table. jmo's.

Do we know who that was on the pool table?

The pool table make out looked like Teddi.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I thought it might be Serene but looking at her IG it looks like she wears her hair straight. IA it looks more like Teddi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I thought it might be Serene but looking at her IG it looks like she wears her hair straight. It does look like that in some of her older IG's. IA it looks more like Teddi.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Diamond wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Do we think this is their group date or could it be them filming their B-roll filming.  I ask cause I think I see 9 women there and at most, there should only be 7-8 on the group date as there are usually 9 or 10 women still there at this point in time.

I am hoping we can figure out who the women are in these pics.

I have numbered the women in the pics.  If they are the same ones, used the same numbers from each pic for them.

1. Rachel
2. I think it could be Serene, but not sure
3. Sarah
4. Genevieve, which means Shanae must have been sent home on the 2-on-1
5. Eliza
7. I think that could be Mara? It's difficult to identify her from her profile, but maybe it's her
8 is definitely a producer, they wouldn't let a girl wear a cap during filming.
And I don't know about 6, 9 or 10. It could be contestants or it could be other producers.

Also, we know the last RC was on the 20th, 21st was for travel and supposedly yesterday should have been B roll filming day and today the 1-on-1, so I'm not really sure what they could have been doing today. Maybe it took them 2 days to travel there or they filmed the B-roll before the 1st 1-on-1 of the week

Bringing this back. Because we have screencaps that Mara made it to Toronto just before Croatia. If we still think 7 could be her , I think we have our f9.

So far I believe it’s:

F12 - Rachel, Gabby, Susie, Serene, Sarah, Teddi, Eliza, Genevieve, Mara, Marlena, Hunter, and Shanae

F9- Rachel, Gabby, Susie, Serene, Sarah, Teddi, Eliza, Genevieve, Mara?

F6/7?- Rachel, Gabby, Susie, Serene, Sarah, Teddi, ? (If there is a seventh

F4 - Rachel, Gabby, Susie, Serene,

F3 - Rachel, Gabby, Susie,

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:02 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Mara. She has a distinct V shaped chin which I think looks like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that tweet seems to have been deleted? Do you recall what it was about?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah the account reposted it:

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith