SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh I think it was a great list! I just checked their IG and reported my findings back here. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:20 am

I hope it’s true! I like the idea of the women meeting The Bachelor without knowing much beforehand.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Like your list! Now can you swing by the mansion and give us the 411? LOL

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5320

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:46 am

I really doubt that it will be a POC. Usually when it is, the announcement is made early to give “fair warning” that the Lead is atypical and to field for contestants who are specifically looking for that. Exception would be Tayshia.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:07 am

Reddit is saying Joe’s friends having been telling people he is the next bachelor. Do you think after what we heard about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:51 am

SpecialK wrote:Reddit is saying Joe’s friends having been telling people he is the next bachelor. Do you think after what we heard about him.

IMO they're just guessing like the rest of us.

I'm intrigued by the thought of TB coming from Michelle's season. In a way it makes sense since they've been taking their time about making the announcement.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am also very intrigued and excited about having TB be someone nobody knows about yet!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:02 am

notarose wrote:I hope it’s true! I like the idea of the women meeting The Bachelor without knowing much beforehand.

This is a good point. First of all he is so SM quiet, he changed his IG and deleted posts, so there's not much imo to find out about him there, plus if he's out early as sleuthed by seton, even if they announce him after he's eliminated, viewers still won't know much about him. jmo's.

Posting for a better picture.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:I hope it’s true! I like the idea of the women meeting The Bachelor without knowing much beforehand.

This is a good point. First of all he is so SM quiet, he changed his IG and deleted posts, so there's not much imo to find out about him there, plus if he's out early as sleuthed by seton, even if they announce him after he's eliminated, viewers still won't know much about him. jmo's.

Posting for a better picture.

Whoa, didn't even click on your link. He's cute.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will do...

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:17 pm

I like the idea too. Back to the old old days!
Rooting for Pardeep, although the chance is very very slim.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:19 pm

Lots of Reddit chatter this morning that it could be LT Murray IV, Clint Eastwood’s grandson. His backstory with Clint could yield ratings even though he only makes it to the 2nd RC.  Added benefit of his leaving early is that it won’t distract from Michelle’s love story, which choosing a contestant who makes it further probably would do.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith