SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:13 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

3 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:19 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:34 pm

This has got to be the most boring MTA ever ... and that is saying a lot.

Why are we seeing this with Kaitlyn and Jason? Totally unnecessary.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:35 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:38 pm

Jaybird wrote:@GuardianAngel  Michael is sitting at the bottom left, Andrew on his right on the screen, and Qartney above him sitting top left. yes

Thanks! I've noticed over the years the next bachelor is usually at the end, left or right, or third one in.

Sean, Luke (cancelled last minute) Dean sat in the same spot. Jake sat same row last seat on the other end. I know there's more just can't find them right now.

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote: snipped

ChrisS and Ben both sat in the same seat as Luke. Ben Kaitlyn's season. ChrisS Andi's season.

3 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captur27

3 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captur28

http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-2.png
haleystrong.wordpress.com

snipped

3 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 13722178_511739609015007_1465744744_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMjk0MzE3NzE5OTk1NzM2Ng%3D%3D
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/search?is_tag=true&search_keywords=mentellall&show_results=posts&start=48

JoJo
3 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Men-Tell-All
theknotnews.com

snipped
3 -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Bachelorette-men-tell-all-desiree

https://www.helloloser.com/2013/07/26/bachelorette-breakdown-men-tell-all/

[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:55 pm

@GA I thought that was where you were heading! I don’t remember the 3rd seat part but definitely recall that lower left seat being a signal over the years.

And the Connor thing with kissing that girl from the audience…that was pretty bold on both their parts! The guys’ reactions cantstopl

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:55 pm

OMG...Even the bloopers are boring!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:05 pm

Jaybird wrote:@GA I thought that was where you were heading! I don’t remember the 3rd seat part but definitely recall that lower left seat being a signal over the years.

And the Connor thing with kissing that girl from the audience…that was pretty bold on both their parts! The guys’ reactions cantstopl

A woman has come out of the audience before at MTA. I think she asked “him” for a date & gave her phone number.
Anyone remember who the guy was?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:09 pm

notarose wrote:
Jaybird wrote:@GA I thought that was where you were heading! I don’t remember the 3rd seat part but definitely recall that lower left seat being a signal over the years.

A woman has come out of the audience before at MTA. I think she asked “him” for a date & gave her phone number.

Didn’t a young woman ask Reid out? But that was at ATFR maybe?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:15 pm

jojo47 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Didn’t a young woman ask Reid out? But that was at ATFR maybe?

Maybe? I remember it happened but don’t remember who with. Could have been ATFR.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:26 pm

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chelsie4 Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:33 pm

On Andi’s Men Tell All a girl approached Chris Soules and they talked a bit during commercial break and on stage with Chris. Nothing happened unfortunately. I wonder if this means Connor will be the next Bachelor since Chris was the next Bachelor when this happened to him. I wonder if it will work out for Connor and Tara, I kind of hope it does, she seems cool.

chelsie4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pbmax
chelsie4
jojo47
Jaybird
Sprite