SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:09 am

chelsie4 wrote:On Andi’s Men Tell All a girl approached Chris Soules and they talked a bit during commercial break and on stage with Chris. Nothing happened unfortunately. I wonder if this means Connor will be the next Bachelor since Chris was the next Bachelor when this happened to him. I wonder if it will work out for Connor and Tara, I kind of hope it does, she seems cool.
Thanks Smiley

:yes:  Found it

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

mentellall -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:10 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Yeah I don't like cat crazy and a bunch of people screaming into each other's face using words I'm so sick and tired of hearing.

All I want to know is where is Michael sitting. I'm viewing other posts and haven't been able to get a good shot of where he is.

Michael was next lead material imo. Like I posted somewhere around here, hopefully another Jason Mesnick season minus the switch.

I agree. That was a really good set up for Michael as the next Bachelor. Not in love, but invested and she taught him how to love again. Yeah. Pretty obvious IMO.

The only set up I saw with Michael, was trying to set him back up with Katie. I had to rewind to make sure I heard what I thought I heard. Stuff that make you go hmmm and they know the ending. The bachelor set up is with Andrew and Katie endorsed it at the end. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:41 am

I could see Michael as lead but imagine he'd have to have his son with him. I'd be fine with him but also wouldn't mind Andrew S.

I thought tonight was slightly better than the usual MTA. It might have been different if Thomas was there but I think, like Michael said, these guys really like each other. Katie must be doing something right since they seem very loyal and appreciative of her. I quite liked the guys talking with an English accent more than the bloopers.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:46 am

https://youtu.be/GhcYToWcOAE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:39 pm

I loved the bromance last night. I think the quality of the cast shows the depth of those friendships across the board. There have been casts that just didn't get along amongst everyone. I think even Karl and Thomas had their supporters in this group. And the fact they were so supportive and kind to Katie shows me the respect everyone had for one another. I think Michael A said it best when he said after covid, it was so welcome to be with a group of people.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:55 pm

Ratings:

On ABC, summer staple “The Bachelorette” was on the fast affiliate ratings map with 3.19 million viewers (#2) and a 0.7/ 5 in the demo (#2) from 8-10 p.m. And that led into the embarrassingly bad “The Celebrity Dating Game” at 1.60 million viewers (#3) and a 0.3/ 2 in adults 18-49 (#2) at 10 p.m. Note to host Zooey Deschanel: hosting a game show is not your forte!

https://programminginsider.com/monday-ratings-continued-audience-erosion-for-the-2020-tokyo-winter-olympics/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:03 am

It took me a while to listen, but I really enjoyed the Shandy podcast for this episode. It's interesting how they both picked Blake to win although Andy lost his pick when Michael A left. Even so, they're unsure a little because they don't know if Greg really leaves and what happens if he doesn't. Now I want to listen to the next one. mentellall -  Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:25 pm

https://youtu.be/B1qA1pvnVtw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:09 am

I finally got caught up on this episode.

First, both Kaitlyn and Tayshia looked very nice. Michael A. was rocking the beard. I liked the slightly less styled look to Katie's hair. And I appreciated the shots of older audience members.

Before I watched this episode, I wondered if Michael A. had more than one reason for leaving -- not only because his son needed him, but perhaps also because he could see the writing on the wall with regard to Katie. After having seen the show, I no longer think that's the case. He was simply prioritizing his son, and doing what he felt he needed to do as a dad. Although not a huge fan at first, I ended up really enjoying Michael this season. He's very well spoken, and I appreciate his maturity and values.

Andrew S. did a nice job as well. IMO Karl was in a hole to begin with, and ended up digging himself an even bigger hole. Connor was cute -- yes, the woman who kissed him was a plant, but it was a feel-good way for him to finish off the season. I thought that Thomas made a very nice apology, and that Katie was gracious in accepting it.

That's all I've got. I liked this group of men overall, and this MTA seemed less contentious than most.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:43 pm

https://youtu.be/qPZn7id9quI

https://youtu.be/VWnn2-JkSgg
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:45 pm

I’ve watched the British Accents clip no less than a dozen times. One of my all time favorites.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:22 pm

mbl wrote:I’ve watched the British Accents clip no less than a dozen times. One of my all time favorites.

Very funny! Despite all the rumours of Greg’s intentions, it seems to me he was quite well liked in the house.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - July 26 (MTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pbmax
chelsie4
jojo47
Jaybird
Sprite