SELECT CONTENT

Brandon Jones - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandon Jones - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brandon Jones - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:44 pm

appiah01 wrote:Brandon is doing the most and it ain't cute. My guess...he knows he's a fan fave right now and he's milking that and he also is trying to get under Nayte's skin.

That is annoying. IMO he is trying too hard to be perfect and supportive. I don't know if he is trying to sell himself for future Bachelor, BIP or he is just this OTT normally, either way, he would irritate me to no end.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Brandon Jones - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brandon Jones - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by appiah01 Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:45 pm

@sdmom Very slow blink. He sounds ridiculous. Michelle has a team of producers, Tayshia and Kaitlyn, a on-set therapist, and her family who are literally in Mexico by this point. She needs you though to walk her through her breakup? Sir, stop. You're corny and annoying. And now I'm just not buying what he's selling because he's being intentionally disrespectful and playing up his good guy image to hoards of adoring fans, whom he clearly sees roasting Nayte as being disingenuous and not that into Michelle. Done with him now.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:49 pm

appiah01 wrote:@sdmom Very slow blink. He sounds ridiculous. Michelle has a team of producers, Tayshia and Kaitlyn, a on-set therapist, and her family who are literally in Mexico by this point. She needs you though to walk her through her breakup? Sir, stop. You're corny and annoying. And now I'm just not buying what he's selling because he's being intentionally disrespectful and playing up his good guy image to hoards of adoring fans, whom he clearly sees roasting Nayte as being disingenuous and not that into Michelle. Done with him now.

Nayte not into Michelle? Seriously? As I wrote several times last night, Nayte was the only one of the guys last night who wasn't monotone. He was pretty much grinning from ear to ear the whole time he was with Michelle.

I don't know about Brandon. I was ok with him at first, but he is beginning to annoy me...on the show and off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:17 am

https://bachelornation.com/pages/talking-it-out/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:23 am

omg on the last IG post. "My best friend"??? Someone you've spent a minimal number of hours with is your best friend?

What's with this?? How does he know who she loves? It's at this point, creepy.

Letting someone you love go is one of the hardest pains to go through in life

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhLcrcBDHG/

Clayton thinks he posted encouraging words while discounting the other guys. no no

claytonechard
Verified
This is one more of countless examples that separates you from the rest! You’re a true role model for how men should treat women! Proud of you, brother!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:09 pm

That caption, wow! dizzy
In the preview, Michelle’s dad says ”I’m concerned that he would become a jealous person”. He is in the same shirt as he is when talking to Brandon.
This is just speculation, but could he possibly see Brandon’s love bombing as a red flag?
JMO

https://youtu.be/2VVHCNjwhqg?t=20

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:05 pm

@blueblues "love bombing" Brandon Jones - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698 That's an accurate description.

I too was wondering what caused Michelle's Dad to think Brandon may be jealous. Brandon must have said something during their talk to make him think that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues "love bombing" Brandon Jones - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698 That's an accurate description.

I too was wondering what caused Michelle's Dad to think Brandon may be jealous. Brandon must have said something during their talk to make him think that way.
Thanks, but I didn’t come up with that. Smiley
It’s described as a technique to control your partner in an abusive relationship.
https://www.domesticshelters.org/articles/identifying-abuse/it-s-not-love-it-s-love-bombing

Note that I’m not saying that Brandon would be controlling or abusive, just that Mr. Young might have become suspicious if he had seen that kind of behavior in the past.

JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:26 pm

Boy, BYE. He's being ridiculous. Michelle had Tayshia and Kaitlyn, who have been contestants and leads, the producers, the show therapist, and likely at this point, her family, who were probably somewhere on the island. He couldn't wait to offer her this support until after she was able to share her decision at the Rose Ceremony? Nope. That was a manipulative hail mary aimed at making him look like the white knight. Brandon is not a bad guy but he's pushing the good guy narrative a bit too far.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:38 pm

And we all agree Michelle is a strong, smart woman who can take care of herself….

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by champagnemami Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:29 am

https://twitter.com/cassandrarileyy/status/1471314334449954816?s=21

champagnemami

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:27 am

champagnemami wrote:

https://twitter.com/cassandrarileyy/status/1471314334449954816?s=21

LOL here come the nasties! Can't think of a good word for someone telling us that he was in bed with someone else just weeks before, and they're waiting until now, the Final 2!!!! He's been on the show since the beginning why are we now just hearing about this? handwave

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Brandon Jones - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brandon Jones - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+14
champagnemami
appiah01
albean99
sdmom
Al