SELECT CONTENT

Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:28 pm

If the numbers are jumping around that quickly it makes me think he's not the one doing it.

Al

Back to top Go down

Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:30 pm

seton wrote:It jumped to 6122
then 6125
then down to 6120.

I got sick of capturing it bc it was constantly changing but here is another cap I took recently for proof

Could this be an IG glitch or something because why else does it change from one day to the next especially jumping up then back down? no idea question scratch
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:34 pm

Yes, you all make good points which is why I didnt bother saying whether I think he's out or not.

I think it will be much harder to decide what is happening thru SM this season. The interns are monitoring our monitoring.

The follows that the first nite cuts did recently on IG that were reported? They were told to remove them and they are all gone now.

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:38 pm

seton wrote:Yes, you all make good points which is why I didnt bother saying whether I think he's out or not.

I think it will be much harder to decide what is happening thru SM this season. The interns are monitoring our monitoring.

The follows that the first nite cuts did recently on IG that were reported? They were told to remove them and they are all gone now.

Oh wow interesting tidbits there. This could be exactly what is going on since Michelle's season is not so much in the bubble the entire time (or they hope it wont be). It will be nice when we get more info if possible about the RC's & other dates. especially if the SM accounts may be a bit hard to track or up and down like Bryan's account and other contestants as well.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:54 pm

Lost more followers but still private n wont take my request. womp, womp.

Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 A311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:16 pm

Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Screen31

https://instagram.com/witz76?utm_medium=copy_link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:19 pm

Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 A213

https://instagram.com/witz76?utm_medium=copy_link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:23 pm

His following went up by 4 since yesterday. This is more than when he was first announced. I am going to call him out and stop monitoring.

Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:27 pm

@seton Thanks for all of your posts, very helpful with following what is possibly going on.

He wasn't one of my picks anyway. I wish him luck though to find love elsewhere.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:20 pm

IA his following increased by 5 in one day last Monday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:20 pm

He is definitely out; his followers increased as his IG account was public for a bit before he went private. Also, following 6 more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:37 pm

according to this article, he was in Chiefs training camp on 8/8 and have been there all this time. LOL. Sneaky, sneaky. He was gone when we suspected.

https://www.examiner.net/story/sports/nfl/2021/08/10/rookie-trey-smith-turning-heads-first-chiefs-training-camp/5552382001/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryan Witzmann - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
frajosfanofchris
bluwavz
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum