SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:39 am

@Al thanks for the video.

He is a true cutie pie very handsome and seems so humble and down to earth. I truly hope he makes it far and you are right if he doesn't make it far he would be great for BIP.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

1 - Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:56 am

I like what I am seeing so far. So, he had two months with the Seattle Seahawks! The NFL tradition on the show continues.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:09 pm

@Al thanks for the vid. OH my he's adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nolimit_ajn Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:35 am

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631639148

Side note: his mom is also a teacher; something to talk to Michelle about

nolimit_ajn

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:36 am

nolimit_ajn wrote:https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631639148

Side note: his mom is also a teacher; something to talk to Michelle about

Wow, now that is so cool :-)
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:36 am

seton wrote:I checked out his family's accounts a few days ago. His whole family seems supportive but did anyone notice that Clayton's father had hip replacement surgery a week ago? I wonder if we will see his parents if he makes it to HTs.

I did not notice that at all had no clue his father just went through surgery. At least if Clayton does make it to HT's that maybe his dad will appear. Are they still planning to do regular HTD's this season with Michelle actually going to the guy's HT's?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:29 am

A family member had hip replacement surgery last week. She'll be in a rehab centre for 4 weeks. But everyone is different.

He's a cutie pie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:25 am

That video is no longer available. Maybe he’s out and has made it private.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:05 am

Hmmm, I think you're right. You get a different message if it was deleted for copyright or such. It was still available a few days ago. What a weird thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:45 pm

I don't recall if the youtube was uploaded by him or someone else. I usually look at that but I don't remember.

If was him, I would think he would have been the only one that can delete it after signing into his account.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't recall if the youtube was uploaded by him or someone else. I usually look at that but I don't remember.

If was him, I would think he would have been the only one that can delete it after signing into his account.

I remember watching it on this page instead of following it back to YT.

Anyway, I checked and he does have a YT account. It's "crechard10" and the only vid on that account NOW is his old high school mixed tape.
I also think like Luvnun that he made it private rather than deleted it. I believe that there is a different message when u delete.

Can someone check this private YT vid of mine and made sure it says "Unavailable" like Clayton's?
(link deleted)

Last edited by seton on Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:58 pm

@seton Yours specifically says "it's private". His doesn't say that.

1 - Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Captu478

ETA: Bringing it forward.

1 - Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Captu479

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
mbl
sdmom
ariwolf
mercieme
mizzoufan