SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:36 pm

@chasus71 Yes he looks very different from his football days, in a good way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:54 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree he looks very different both stages were healthy for him either way. Still the guy is very handsome. His brothers are just as good looking too laugh out loud They have some great genetics in their family for sure.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Just saw on Reddit that he is the next bachelor, he is more down the alley of what I expected producers to pick so not surprised 1 - Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:03 pm

Oohhhhh, love this if true (although I would have loved for him to have been the one to win Michelle's heart), However he is quite the good looking guy. I would watch his season for sure. I wonder where he ended up on Michelle's season like maybe F8?
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:36 pm

mercieme wrote:Just saw on Reddit that he is the next bachelor, he is more down the alley of what I expected producers to pick so not surprised 1 - Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2498057887

Yeah, this is the first pick that didnt tweak my BS meter. I think he's the best option of the white dudes on Michelles season. I never believed any of the Chris Sutton or Rick Leach propaganda. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:43 pm

OMG not one of my top 4 picks being the bachelor!!

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:45 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:OMG not one of my top 4 picks being the bachelor!!

Same he was in my Top 2 to win but now he is the Bach.

Could this be for the BACH or something else, apparently the house in the photo is his parents home.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:53 pm

@chasus71 it might be for the bachelor, but I know sometimes they’ll film multiple intros for different people before they select the final pick

What week did he go home? Because I hope this isn’t another f11 who had zero connection with the lead situation like Katie

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:57 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:@chasus71 it might be for the bachelor, but I know sometimes they’ll film multiple intros for different people before they select the final pick

What week did he go home? Because I hope this isn’t another f11 who had zero connection with the lead situation like Katie

Thanks for replying.

Not sure when he was eliminated, we do know he was in the group that made it to MN. Other than that we dont know what RC he may have been eliminated in. Probably before HTD's possibly.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:06 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:What week did he go home? Because I hope this isn’t another f11 who had zero connection with the lead situation like Katie
tell that to the folks on reddit who are having meltdowns because it isn't pardeep  Rolling Eyes
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:12 pm

Yes I see many are not happy that the show went back to status quo where the Bachelor selection is concerned. I dont need to be specific on that reason I am sure.

I too think they should have picked someone with a more diverse background. Maybe they will choose an Andrew or a Mike for Bachelor 2023???
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:21 pm

He looks like Jesse Palmer to me.
He’s good looking for sure, and I will hold my judgement until I see him in live action.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
mbl
sdmom
ariwolf
mercieme
mizzoufan