SELECT CONTENT

Eric Tai - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Tai - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Tai - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:46 am

I was going to come in here and pose the question of whether Eric maybe squeezed through to F4, as we assumed he was eliminated just because of his following number. But he has since unfollowed 500 people??? That's crazy laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Eric Tai - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Tai - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:06 am

He probably didn't even make it to night 1 😬

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:13 am

@seton This is probably true, but I'm dying to know who the F4 are so I'm going down the contestant list once again laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:46 am

Al wrote:@seton This is probably true, but I'm dying to know who the F4 are so I'm going down the contestant list once again laugh out loud

Excellent. I much prefer this proactive approa👍

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:55 pm

seton wrote:He probably didn't even make it to night 1 😬

RS confirms in his column today that he was cut pre-show. I started hearing this a few weeks ago and suspected it was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Tai - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
GuardianAngel
frajosfanofchris
bluwavz
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: