SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:29 am

Sprite wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

hehehe I agree and I do think that he is a good looking guy, but the best looking guy ever on the show? That is just too OTT for me and frankly, makes me suspicious. If it was simply the fan saying that, no problem. As you say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but for Millsy to be spouting that, just makes me wonder what they will be trying to shove on us with Joe.

Can you imagine what TPTB will do to Joe if he really is that introverted and he's the new Bachelor?????

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:59 pm

I have no doubt something is in store for Joe, probably Paradise as he indicated.  I never thought of Joe being that popular but for Millsy to put that out there, is way beyond suspicious. Not to mention the disrespect to the others. Uncalled for imo.

He apparently is F3 and few of the F3's in the past ended up being TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:21 pm

Moved to Former Contestants thread.

What a great post. I'm noticing a lot of praise for the production team.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXzLH8nFgpM/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:14 pm

@GuardianAngel Very nice post but I feel Joe is remiss not to mention Michelle. Nayte said he and Joe are very good friends and both Rodney and Joe are coming to visit him. Perhaps Joe's future is with the black producer - they sure look cute together! (Sorry I don't know her name).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:17 pm

@Norcalgal oh I like it. She's beautiful!

https://www.instagram.com/leahisabella/

I didn't know Joe and Rodney are going to visit, how nice!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by champagnemami Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:21 pm

Somebody called the producer Leah out in Nayte’s comments last week because she apparently was liking some rude tweets about Nayte and she was apparently also liking “obsessive” tweets about Joe

champagnemami

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:07 am

It looks like the show had more young people of color on set as producers and aides

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:56 pm

champagnemami wrote:Somebody called the producer Leah out in Nayte’s comments last week because she apparently was liking some rude tweets about Nayte and she was apparently also liking “obsessive” tweets about Joe

...and then they complain about the consequences of their actions. Rolling Eyes That's a pretty rotten thing to do imo.

Some people don't find joy in seeing other people happy. jmo's

Here's a beautiful perfect shot!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhNsyyleSa/

I never was able to find the exact same rooms at the Conrad.  hmmm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:08 pm

Joe won me over throughout the season. I laughed out loud at HTD when he asked his dad if he had any questions for Joe and dad said not really. I don’t know why that scene cracks me up but I had better understanding why Joe seems quiet which can be interpreted he’s not interested in Michelle.
I also actually quite enjoyed their conversation at FS dinner, but I just don’t think he’s the right fit for Michelle. I don’t think he can match her energy, especially after I watched her post show interviews with Nayte. She really is an extrovert.

I hope he can find his Ms Right at the right time.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:29 pm

have you all seen on reddit the allegations against Joe Coleman
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:09 pm

emiusacska wrote:have you all seen on reddit the allegations against Joe Coleman

Is this new or old stuff that we discussed during sleuthing?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:11 pm

it was posted recently on a bachelor reddit thread and it happened during 2013
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey