SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:29 pm

Well Michelle will be aware of the rumor by now and they should have their talking points ready if he turns out to be F1. This franchise is just too ridiculous at this point for me to care about them failing to do proper background checks. I like Michelle and want the best for her but I am over the scandals because IMO they are pretty much due to production being negligent and not caring about their leads, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:33 pm

mercieme wrote:Well Michelle will be aware of the rumor by now and they should have their talking points ready if he turns out to be F1. This franchise is just too ridiculous at this point for me to care about them failing to do proper background checks. I like Michelle and want the best for her but I am over the scandals because IMO they are pretty much due to production being negligent and not caring about their leads, jmo.

I agree :claphands
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:42 pm

Can someone fill me in on what Tayshia and Kaitlyn said about Joe? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:45 pm

@GuardianAngel they said he was very sweet, and that there’s a moment between him and Michelle on night one when he gets out the limo that we need to pay attention to, and Tayshia kind of hinted that they knew each other

Back to top Go down

Post by dancealexturner Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:47 pm

@GuardianAngel They said something along the lines of he's a sweet guy and to look out for a moment he and Michelle have when he gets out of the limo. I think maybe Michelle recognizes him when he gets out.

Lol or as mentioned above.

dancealexturner

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:04 pm

@cupcakespiice @dancealexturner thanks for filling me in!

Maybe he can tell her why he deleted 50 or so posts?? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:36 pm

@GuardianAngel lmao probably deleting some “wild college days” pics Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 9 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:39 pm

@cupcakespiice oh I'm sure. Pics I don't want to see. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:21 pm

@GuardianAngel isn’t that Jomarri? Not Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:28 pm

@cupcakespiice thanks for the correction. I should have looked at his thread, I just thought it was Joe!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:53 pm

Wondering why Joe's IG is still on private? Kinda giving me heartbroken F3/F4 vibes. I mean, we can obviously conclude from Tayshia/Kaitlyn's IG live that he clearly made it further than we originally thought. Do you guys think that Kaitlyn and Tayshia know about Joe? Ugh. If the rumors about him are legit, then I really hope he isn't F1. Suspect no no

ETA: Maybe TPTB finally told Michelle about Joe during HTD or FS, and she eliminated him then. Because we all know that they can't resist scandals/toxic drama. The minute that they heard all those stories about Joe, they should have pulled him off the show immediately. Instead, they let Michelle potentially fall for someone who might be an abusive a**hole. TPTB ******** suck. :angryemotion

Last edited by flojo031 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:03 pm

flojo031 wrote:Wondering why Joe's IG is still on private? Kinda giving me heartbroken F3/F4 vibes. I mean, we can obviously conclude from Tayshia/Kaitlyn's IG live that he clearly made it further than we originally thought. Do you guys think that Kaitlyn and Tayshia know about Joe? Ugh. If the rumors about him are legit, then I really hope he isn't F1. 😬

ETA: Maybe TPTB finally told Michelle about Joe during HTD or FS, and she eliminated him then. Because we all know that they can't resist scandals/toxic drama. The minute that they heard all those stories about Joe, they should have pulled him off the show immediately. Instead, they let Michelle potentially fall for someone who might be an abusive a**hole. TPTB ******** suck. 🤢😡

I don't know that they would explicitly tell her, but I could see them either bringing someone in to expose him, OR using the info as leverage against him to pressure him to eliminate himself. Someone often self-eliminates that the lead is attached to late in the game.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey