SELECT CONTENT

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:43 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:@chasus71 yeah I definitely don’t think he made it to top 2 especially since I’m gonna assume Nayte is in the top 2 and they can’t both be! But he’s honestly giving me heartbroken f4 or f3 vibes with his page still being private, not posting anything and he deactivated his Facebook last week

Oh interesting with him doing these sm actions. Do you think part of it can also be related to some of these rumors? I mean he has to either know or it has been brought to his attention that these rumors are out there about him, even IF Not true? That alone would make me keep things private and/or deactivate accounts, IMO. SM is brutal especially if things are suspected and not proven. Guilty until innocent on SM Suspect no no
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

Post by Al Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:47 pm

In the most recent non-bubble seasons, Hannah and Becca, the F1s had ep. 4 and 7 single dates. That seems to be what Joe had. Will definitely be interesting to see where he places.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:49 pm

Didn't they film the first four episodes in palm springs? Then Minnesota starting episode 5 which is when Joe got his first 1-1?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:50 pm

@chasus71 true it could be! He should at least open his page and be ready to defend himself especially if it’s not true, and honestly I’m starting to get the vibes that it might just be some scorned ex girlfriend trying to start a smear campaign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:51 pm

@Al Joe had an episode 5 date the same as Nayte

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:52 pm

Thanks for the correction! Those episodes are blurring together for me laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:55 pm

@cupcakespiice Well for now at least these rumors seem to be out on Reddit and not so much mainstream media. I think RS maybe mentioned it in passing but other than that, no blown up story about this elsewhere. It just reminds me of the Eazy thing. Viewers loved Eazy & had no clue about the rumors. He was also portrayed in a good light so unless it really blows up, Joe will come off as very likeable with many people rooting for him.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:09 pm

I think if the rumors are true, them dying out will be unlikely if Joe makes it to F4 or even further. Especially if RS spoils him as the winner. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think if the rumors are true, them dying out will be unlikely if Joe makes it to F4 or even further. Especially if RS spoils him as the winner. All Jmo.

I definitely agree with you 100% on this. The further he goes in the process the louder & constant the rumors will be until he is eliminated onscreen. I doubt much would change with editing even though it is rumored that the producers were told about this. If Joe is in the F4, then the edit for him will be interesting to say the least.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:17 pm

If he makes it far, then yeah the rumors won’t die down, just like how the whole Rachael situation never died down and got so bad, they had to cancel all interviews for Matt the remainder of the season, I just hope Michelle doesn’t have to go through that

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:23 pm

The last thing I want to see is Michelle having to defend him in the media. Shades of Becca. I'd rather him not be F1, please no no

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:25 pm

Yes I would feel just some kind of way if Joe was the one she picked. I couldn't even imagine the press or no-press about this. Michelle just seems like such a sweet person and to be thrown into a scandal like this is disheartening. IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Coleman - Bachelorette 18 - Discussion

+24
gurlbrit
albean99
jen689
mbl
Locknkey