SELECT CONTENT

PJ Henderson - Bachelorette 18 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PJ Henderson - Bachelorette 18 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: PJ Henderson - Bachelorette 18 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:14 pm

Yes you are right, looks like he did a clean-up and he is following more and accepted some more followers it seems, so he may be out.

PJ Henderson - Bachelorette 18 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Pictu760
https://www.instagram.com/juan_guapo8/?utm_medium=copy_link
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

PJ Henderson - Bachelorette 18 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: PJ Henderson - Bachelorette 18 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Al Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:21 pm

Wow, I thought he'd make it farther. But I'm happy tptb won't be able to exploit his family tragedy too much.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:33 pm

Al wrote:Wow, I thought he'd make it farther. But I'm happy tptb won't be able to exploit his family tragedy too much.

I agree about TPTB not being able to exploit him throughout the season because we know they would focus on that majorly. I wonder if PJ mentions this to Michelle first night? I thought he would make it further as well. I guess we will see, obviously Michelle felt like she may not have had a connection with him compared to some of the other guys at this point by the 2nd RC. Better to cut him now especially since he does have a young son. IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:56 pm

still private and has removed 60 posts since before filming began

PJ Henderson - Bachelorette 18 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 A15

https://www.instagram.com/juan_guapo8/?utm_medium=copy_link

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:11 pm

Oh wow he has been busy cleaning up his IG. Getting ready before the season premiers.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:49 pm

PJ Henderson - Bachelorette 18 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 243066034_10161561418077846_3334958388819275228_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Aq0KJ6UV_TIAX_94ZyS&tn=g5IEaZbPBeEaIWSi&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Hometown: Houston, Texas

PJ is a natural caretaker. He loves his job as a firefighter and is someone who wants to make sure that the people he loves are always happy, protected and healthy. He’s very ready to get married and have a family of his own, but he just wants to make sure that when he does settle down, it’s with the right woman. Nothing lights his fire more than a loyal woman with drive and beauty. He loves when he and his partner can enjoy working out together and hopes to find someone who has a thirst for travel just as much as he does. PJ says that he is the last single man standing out of all his friends and he’s ready to change that for good!

Fun Facts:

· PJ loves to pass time by working on a Rubik’s Cube.

· PJ does not enjoy the opera.

· PJ wants to visit Brazil and attend Carnival.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/09/27/meet-the-men-appearing-on-michelle-young-s-season-of-the-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:05 pm

Another firefighter. He has a cute smile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:24 am

OMG... Ray J vibes

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:42 am

@Idlemess Yes he does look like him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBachFan Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:07 pm

He reminds me of Larenz Tate, also very sad about his brother.

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:15 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/talking-it-out/pj-the-firefighter-on-GuE0sLDaeUp/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:02 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

PJ Henderson - Bachelorette 18 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+7
Kure24
GuardianAngel
pavalygurl
Sprite
chasus71