SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChampagneGate -  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:07 pm

Another good ad! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ChampagneGate -  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:03 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/1426635263909015563?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:13 pm

How many episodes are in a season of BIP? I know it runs close to when the Ette season premiers or close to it? or is it running into Dancing with the Stars?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:44 pm

@chasus71 It has varied anywhere from 7 the first season to 13.

From this site https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3780132/episodes?season=7 this year seems is starting August 16th.

Rest of the airings August 23, 24, 30 and 31. September 6, 7, 14, 21 and 28. October 5 and then back to back episodes on the 12th. Probably an AFTR type thing.

Michelle's season starts airing on October 19th and will air Tuesdays.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:03 pm

@Sprite Thanks so much for all the info. So it is a full season of BIP which makes sense because it did not air last season. I am sure it will do very well in ratings too.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:15 pm

@chasus71 Because it didn't air last year -- there are more contestants, too. They probably have a ton of footage to work with.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:58 pm

@suzq Thanks for the info. I am sure they will have a lot of great footage to air. Makes for an interesting season.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:15 pm

Wells is so darn cute, and he'd make a great host imo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wells is so darn cute, and he'd make a great host imo.

I have been saying that I think he is their top choice since CH was let go. He is a popular alum who knows how the show works, has a background in radio/broadcasting, has done numerous appearances for the franchise and is in an even more prominent role this year. Plus he is considerably younger than CH and would be much cheaper. An easy fit IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:05 am

@Sprite IA in that vid posted by bluwavz you can see how confident and easy it is for him as opposed to, sorry forgot his name, he doesn't seem like a good fit.

omg your avi! Yum!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:10 am

@GuardianAngel My favourite show! No drama, just delicious desserts. New season is starting tonight on CBC with 2 episodes. I'm in heaven. I am going out with friends for dinner and I will be hurrying home so I can watch!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:04 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/1426967432820887556?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou