SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:48 pm

blueblues wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:So they are touting that she left alone - No? You don't have to rely on a male, Kaitlyn and Tayshia saying it changes everything and Blake saying "what's the point"? (Paraphrasing).  We know they lie, she had on an engagement ring in the photo from the AFRC.  I may just watch the finale to see how they spin this!  LOL
There is also “If he doesn’t propose, I don’t know if she will recover” from a family member at MTP.
Not to mention RS spoiler and the detailed spoiler from what appears to be a staff member at the ATFR taping.
The evidence is stacking up.

If she will remain engaged is a different story. This last episode must be a lot to handle for Blake.
All JMO

What was the spoiler from the staff member at ATFR taping? Also, do we have any evidence of Justin on a date after HTD’s?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:We have still not seen this SC, which makes me wonder if Greg reappears?  I would love it if Greg shows up and Katie tells him to leave.  

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Bb2313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3-292RfZFc

I was going to say he doesn't look like Greg to me. So I went to watch the vid, but I didn't get past .08 because Katie whispers "I love you"

What the heck?

Yes, she whispers "I love you", but we don't know when she says that.  She obviously didn't say that to Greg, and given Katie is adamant about saving that for her final guy, I think we will see that this episode.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:02 am

Loulou wrote:The things that stood out to me for the frc - Blake and Katie have both said their relationship is growing towards love (obv my wording is off but u get my meaning).  Both commented on their chemistry, getting each oTher without explanation and similar interests away from BN. In the preview It is highlighted that Katie’s mother states she doesn’t need a man so if she ends up engaged it is a choice.  They show the burning of a ‘figure’ which could symbolise the end of Katie’s journey with greg and the next chapter of Blake/Katie. There is also scenes still of FSD bedroom and hottub where Katie doesn’t look like she is mourning Greg.  I can definitely see the repeat of Des’ season happening especially as Blake could have 2 more 1-1 and MTP. Katie’s ‘everything happens for a reason’ imo is telling.

Looks like she's still morning him at that bonfire. She look like she want to cry.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:37 am

I really thought Katie ended up with Blake based on SCs and TPTB keeping him hidden a great deal, but now I'm really starting to think she left alone. The lack of SHVs is striking even during COVID times.

I'm also a bit surprised that TPTB didn't do more to push the narrative that Greg comes back.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:04 am

luvstx wrote:I really thought Katie ended up with Blake based on SCs and TPTB keeping him hidden a great deal, but now I'm really starting to think she left alone.  The lack of SHVs is striking even during COVID times.  

I'm also a bit surprised that TPTB didn't do more to push the narrative that Greg comes back.

So what do you think that the picture of her wearing a ring on her left hand confirms? That she got engaged after the FRC, no FRC, she left with no-one and went after Greg? TPTB really did a number on us this time.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:06 am

Wasn't this supposed to have a unique ending? Or am I misremembering? So far I can't think of what hasn't happened already...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:07 am

@gurlbrit I did see that photo but are we sure that it was at the ATFR taping? Not that that really matters.

I still thinks it's possible she left engaged to Blake. I really don't think she is with Greg.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:08 am

Billysmom wrote:Wasn't this supposed to have a unique ending? Or am I misremembering? So far I can't think of what hasn't happened already...?

Yes, it was supposed to be unique. But I don't think we've ever gone into LCDs and MTPs with only one contestant left.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:09 am

I could be wrong, but I didn't think drew met Des's parents...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:17 am

luvstx wrote:@gurlbrit I did see that photo but are we sure that it was at the ATFR taping?  Not that that really matters.

I still thinks it's possible she left engaged to Blake.  I really don't think she is with Greg.

From what I read here, the photo was put on the producers Insta account, reddit users saw it and put it on reddit, it was brought here, and then we discovered the producer had "mysteriously" taken it down (deleted it?).  The dresses she and Kaitlyn/Tayshia were wearing were not from the MTA, so there is only one more "studio" type episode and that would be AFTR?

BTW I've not been this excited for a finale since Deanna and Graham leaving. I have not watched one episode this season but will watch the finale with bated breath!~

Last edited by gurlbrit on Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:18 am

Billysmom wrote:I could be wrong, but I didn't think drew met Des's parents...?

You are probably right on that one as I believe Des let him go on their LCD which involved horseback riding, right?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:19 am

@gurlbrit if you didn't watch this week's episode, it's worth the watch. The finale is probably going to be one for the ages!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love