SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:00 am

She's not my favourite person but all I want out of this show is a happy couple. I have to support my fellow Canadian because I like him, he's 45 minutes away and I like who he is and all he does for the animals.

I think they'll have a lot of fun together. Other than that, their chances are just like those before them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:12 am

alwayscooking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Katie has every right to tell Greg how she feels after the way he treated her. She didn't need to scream and be rude, but he just didn't get it. He expected to be told when there's 3-4 guys left that he's the one?

He talks in circles, which is why I think he realized he needed to get out.

OMG I couldn't agree more, he was saying I know you have other relationships and wasn't expecting an ILY, but then he was mad she wouldn't validate his feelings.  He didn't tell her about his acting, he used this as a platform, and wanted out when it got to close to the end.. I wouldn't be surprised if TP told him he'd have a chance as the next lead if he did what they wanted.

Actors want love too, Hugesmile everybody wants love. You think if he had told her about acting school would that made her change her mind about him, would she had sent him home earlier., highly doubt that too.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:13 am

mruab wrote:We’re all divided on the Greg and Katie situation

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698 This is nothing. You should have seen us in the days of Emily. She broke a whole forum and this one was formed as a result!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:14 am

Have to say Katie wasn’t my favorite as the season started but I enjoyed her season. She was real, apparently did her own hair, had some great guys who got along and had lots of ups and downs. She’s a strong woman which I admire. And she picked a great Match for her.  Add to that that the season was somewhat unique and it made for an enjoyable summer.

Fun watching with all of you.

But still wondering about SHVs….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:17 am

@luvstx Yeah--wish they'd asked them where they spent their SHVs. Katie didn't even tell her mother and aunt who she ended up with--no wonder we couldn't sleuth. Although maybe she told them to read RS

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:18 am

Did they say where they will live? Is she moving to Canada?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:20 am

sdmom wrote:Did they say where they will live? Is she moving to Canada?

Nothing really on any plans….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:22 am

luvstx wrote:Have to say Katie wasn’t my favorite as the season started but I enjoyed her season. She was real, apparently did her own hair, had some great guys who got along and had lots of ups and downs. She’s a strong woman which I admire. And she picked a great Match for her.  Add to that that the season was somewhat unique and it made for an enjoyable summer.

Fun watching with all of you.

But still wondering about SHVs….

Also wondering about that scene where Tayshia says to someone what are you doing here? We didn't get the exact thing she said to Blake.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:23 am

Sprite wrote:
mruab wrote:We’re all divided on the Greg and Katie situation

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698 This is nothing. You should have seen us in the days of Emily. She broke a whole forum and this one was formed as a result!

cantstopl  I remember posting tin foil hat memes in favor of Arie. It was so tense in the day but looking back, it was so much fun!! :tinfoil things are mostly mild compared to that season; it’s been a great ride over the years. Cheers to another season everyone bestbud!
And thanks to the mods, y’all make it happen and we are grateful :yes:

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:27 am

pbmax wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Katie has every right to tell Greg how she feels after the way he treated her. She didn't need to scream and be rude, but he just didn't get it. He expected to be told when there's 3-4 guys left that he's the one?

He talks in circles, which is why I think he realized he needed to get out.

OMG I couldn't agree more, he was saying I know you have other relationships and wasn't expecting an ILY, but then he was mad she wouldn't validate his feelings.  He didn't tell her about his acting, he used this as a platform, and wanted out when it got to close to the end.. I wouldn't be surprised if TP told him he'd have a chance as the next lead if he did what they wanted.

Actors want love too,  Hugesmile  everybody wants love. You think if he had told her about acting school would that made her change her mind about him, would she had sent him home earlier., highly doubt that too.

If that's the case then he should have been honest about it.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:29 am

sdmom wrote:Did they say where they will live? Is she moving to Canada?

yes according to her IG

Last edited by seton on Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:29 am

So what was the thing that happened that had never happened before in Bachelorette history?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love