SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:03 pm

@bluwavz thanks for the photos. FINALLY some FRC pics!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:37 pm

Love the new picts.  One thing I noticed that the rails with Greg opening the curtain and the one where he is seeing Blake and Katie are different.  Not sure what it means.

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Bb2310
Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Bb2410

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:38 pm

luvstx wrote:@GuardianAngel what do you mean that it's not what you saw on your screen.  We haven't seen #3 yet, right?

Oh. I thought he was done. oops!

That makes the gaslighting post even worse if he's not gone yet.

Is this what she meant about if we though Blakes sister was outspoken wait till the finale? Maybe it will be her turn.

@bluwavz thanks for the pics! I kinda like her dress, even though I enjoy a more formal look.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:14 pm

@iamreal2u possibly those are chair backs in the first pic
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:18 pm

luvstx wrote:@iamreal2u possibly those are chair backs in the first pic

That makes the most sense. Let me look around the resort for the chairs.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:41 pm

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Hyatt-10

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/new-mexico/hyatt-regency-tamaya-resort-and-spa/tamay/rooms
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:04 pm

@alwayscooking Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1022092695

You can see the same X on the back of the chairs along with the same drapery. Also, it's very faint but I can see what looks like the top of the railing.

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Hyatt10

Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Hyatt-10

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/new-mexico/hyatt-regency-tamaya-resort-and-spa/tamay/rooms

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:44 pm

Thanks all.  Mystery solved.   Hamont - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f600
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:49 pm

I have to say that I do like that dress for the final. The colour is flattering on Katie. It is very different from the usual stuff they put them in and the colour pops in the setting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:56 am

Sprite wrote:I have to say that I do like that dress for the final. The colour is flattering on Katie. It is very different from the usual stuff they put them in and the colour pops in the setting.

I agree. There's a casualness to it but it still has some sophistication to it, it really looks like a Katie. I'm glad she went with something like this and not some gaudy sequined dress. Couldn't agree more about the color.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:47 am

The ABC insider said Greg DOESN'T self eliminate that 100% was self elimination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:56 am

No theories on when Justin is sent home? For the past 2-3 episodes, I've been wondering Katie really liked him or if he was default F3.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Aug 9 (FRC) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
mizzoufan
Maddy
limoncello
Linds911
Aunties_Love