SELECT CONTENT

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:28 pm

Katie's season in IMO......

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 13 200.gif?cid=ff8962e36zpg3n1xobgo9bcxljnxaizgxteofnmkp04kxoda&rid=200

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by ariwolf Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:17 pm

so did katie do a 12 day countdown to announce that she emotionally cheated on her fiancé? Suspect
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:38 pm

This whole thing seems so immature to me, and Katie's suppose to be how old? 30? I do feel bad for Blake, I know Katie doesn't owe Blake anything but if you want to date someone else, go for it, but I thought this was so insensitive of her to do. I mean it hasn't even been a month since she ended her engagement. Also, I think it would be different if it was someone other than John. The amount of time Katie hung out with John has to make Blake question things, and that's the sleazy part, IMO.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:00 pm

alwayscooking wrote:This whole thing seems so immature to me, and Katie's suppose to be how old? 30?  I do feel bad for Blake, I know Katie doesn't owe Blake anything but if you want to date someone else, go for it, but I thought this was so insensitive of her to do.  I mean it hasn't even been a month since she ended her engagement.  Also, I think it would be different if it was someone other than John.  The amount of time Katie hung out with John has to make Blake question things, and that's the sleazy part, IMO.

I agree with all of this as it appears that she was hanging out with John while engaged to Blake regardless of how she claimed to be just friends. She also knew Blake was going to Africa so any separation during this time was no surprise for her. Just seems to me that she wants continuous attention and had every intention IMO to move further away from Blake which shows me she wasn't all in with him.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:01 pm

She is so immature, so childish, and is the total opposite of anyone I'd admire.

All the emotional vids, all the crying and tears to her followers letting them know how difficult the break up was, meanwhile.....

I never cared for her from the beginning, and imo she's not learned or grown from her experience in any manner.

I don't even remember who John is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:10 pm

alwayscooking wrote:This whole thing seems so immature to me, and Katie's suppose to be how old? 30?  I do feel bad for Blake, I know Katie doesn't owe Blake anything but if you want to date someone else, go for it, but I thought this was so insensitive of her to do.  I mean it hasn't even been a month since she ended her engagement.  Also, I think it would be different if it was someone other than John.  The amount of time Katie hung out with John has to make Blake question things, and that's the sleazy part, IMO.

Any tears she shed after the breakup might’ve been from guilt. IMO

As for her choice of how to go public with John, IA it’s totally immature & insensitive. Why announce anything? Just go out in public together & let the rumours start. You don’t have to draw all the men from your season into it, including Blake, to get the word out there. What’s she trying to accomplish?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:52 pm

It feels to me like Katie wanted to show that she's moved on. It doesn't seem that she cares about how Blake would feel about it but that's just how I see her.

I don't remember a lot about John but he seemed like a nice guy. I hope he knows what he's getting into. Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 13 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:42 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:42 am

albean99 wrote:I don't remember a lot about John but he seemed like a nice guy. I hope he knows what he's getting into. Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion  - Page 13 4256136633
he sat by while she embarked on her "12 days of messy" publicity stunt so he clearly knows and doesn't care. hope he enjoys thanksgiving with aunt lindsay laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:27 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:02 pm

Katie started her “12 Days of Messy” on Nov 12, only two weeks after the breakup. The same day she had an IG post with the caption “Begin again”, the name of the song she would use for John, so she already had the whole thing planned.
We can’t know when her romantic relationship with John started, but she sure is inviting everyone to speculate.

It’s all so tacky!
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:01 pm

albean99 wrote:I can't believe I liked her in Matt's season because she didn't come across so well on her own season (or post), imo. Maybe she and Peter Weber should get together because I think both are too full of themselves. giggling

A little humility would go a long way with her.

John seems about her speed. I thought that Blake was potentially good for her, because he has some substantive things going on in his life and work, and I was hoping that some of that would rub off on Katie. I think that she would benefit greatly by having something substantive to do, i.e. like Michelle with her teaching career, or Cassie being a SLP. Being an influencer just means that she's paid to keep talking and posting about what, really? Some people in the Bach franchise make great influencers, they have charm and aren't too full of themselves, but I just think that Katie needs more to do. Her cat is adorable, but right now, kitty is the best thing that Katie's got going for her. JMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Thurston - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+27
Loulou
appiah01
ReneeM
jojo47
ariwolf