SELECT CONTENT

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveIslandAU - Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:08 am

Looks like this season might not go ahead.  The Byron mayor wants to cancel ITV's filming permit for breaching the quarantine requirements.  Also hearing reports that Love Island crew have tested positive.

Production company ITV Studios Australia is working on two separate shows in the area. I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here is based in the Tweed shire. Love Island is preparing to begin filming in the Byron shire.

Earlier this month, ITV Studios Australia and the Byron shire announced they had agreed on a Covid-safe plan for Love Island, that would require “a 14-day isolation period for cast and crew travelling from Greater Sydney”.

On Wednesday, Byron mayor Michael Lyon said he was “looking into our options this morning to rescind council approval” for the production, which is yet to begin filming.

“As part of the approval issued recently … I insisted on a 14-day isolation period whereby any cast or crew coming from an area with cases would not come into contact with people from our region.”

Source

Channel 9 reckon it's all cool but the mayor is rightfully pissed off.

The Nine Network has confirmed that they are working to ensure production of Love Island Australia is able to go ahead after COVID-19 concerns linked to production. According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Byron Shire’s Mayor, Michael Lyon is frustrated by ITV Studios.

Lyon told the publication, “I’ve lost all confidence in their ability to protect the community. It shows these protections are still based on an honour system. I thought crew members were going to be limited to within the production, certainly not allowed to be going out and about.”

Source

Even if it goes ahead the Oct 4 premiere might get pushed back since many of the ITV crew were working both shows.  Also hearing unconfirmed reports that more crew members have already tested positive.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

LoveIslandAU - Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:19 am

I hope they lose the right to shoot up there. I am honestly pretty sick of every celebrity, TV show, movie, and influencer thinking they have a god given right to go to Byron Bay. About time the locals took the place back I reckon! I know a few of them and I know how sick and tired they are of the whole rotten lot of them! Reality shows (and the rest) can all go find somewhere else or just give it a break until they can go anywhere on earth again!

JMNSHO :soapbox

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:59 pm

@leavers Well said; I totally agree. :claphands
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:01 am

EXCLUSIVE: Filming of Nine reality series Love Island by ITV Studios Australia will proceed, despite a local mayor withdrawing support, and wrap within a tight 30 day period.

https://tvtonight.com.au/2021/09/love-island-australia-to-film-full-season-within-30-days.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:02 pm

I did not find a place for this. Did anyone watch Love Island season 7 Uk? The top 4 are still together - at least that is what they are saying. This actually kept my interest enough to watch it all.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:28 am

@just me Yep I've watched all seasons of this show - some are better than others but I like the fact that at least the couples spend a decent amount of time together, unlike Bach & Bachelorette. laugh out loud

Meanwhile the AU premiere has been pushed back as anticipated.  Hopefully they will also have replaced the makeup artist who caused the lockdown of the whole area with her selfish behaviour.  no no

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:16 am

They are all look exactly like I expected.  laugh out loud   Classic Love Island casting.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:58 am

Not sure if anyone else is watching this?  I half heartedly dragged myself through the first few episodes but as of tonight I'm officially on board - Chris' geekiness has been a nice surprise and he & Rachael have won me over.  

LoveIslandAU - Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 RuI9w66

LoveIslandAU - Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Msq06aX

NERD LOVE FTW!   LoveIslandAU - Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Source

One thing that's bugging me though is that they're clearly all freezing their t*ts off.  Why bother with the bikinis and shorts when we all know it's < 20 degrees and raining in Byron right now.  Warm people in jumpers can be sexy too!

LoveIslandAU - Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 AEwKOub

Source: 9Now
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:01 am

Chris and Rachel look adorable gazing into each other's eyes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:12 am

@GuardianAngel they're both really into Harry Potter; it's pretty cute.  laugh out loud

If you're interested it can be watched here region-free:

https://shvideos.net/2021/10/11/li-au-3-1/

Episodes 1 and 2 are a bit ho hum but it picks up after episode 3 yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:14 am

@Bobette thank you! Yes it works for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:14 am

Great!  Let me know what you think if you get time to watch.  You're not far behind - tonight was episode 4. LoveIslandAU - Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island Season 3 - Australia - Discussion - Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Enough
leavers
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum