SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:10 am

Bobette wrote:Noting this for next season (if it even happens)

Bobette wrote:Sorry Carlie fans she won't be next Lead at odds of 17.00 IMO - in fact I think we can rule out everyone on this list.  

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JeI6xFe

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:14 am

Bobette wrote:  

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:43 pm

@GuardianAngel Heaven help us what gimmick will they come up with next?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:41 pm

Will Abbie or bella finally get their chance to be lead

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:17 pm

Abbie is ruled out at odds of 5.0 IMO and Bella's still dating whatshisname. I could see her dumping him if they offered her the role but apparently the Lead has already been cast. I'm guessing it's no one on that list at all.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:03 am

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel Heaven help us what gimmick will they come up with next?

Pansexual people and their dogs? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:42 pm

I agree that with those odds it’s not going to be Abbie, but what a cracking season it would be if she were to do it? She’s hot, she’s good on camera and she wouldn’t take any crap from anyone
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:58 pm

Bobette wrote:Abbie is ruled out at odds of 5.0 IMO and Bella's still dating whatshisname.  I could see her dumping him if they offered her the role but apparently the Lead has already been cast.  I'm guessing it's no one on that list at all.  
when is filming? seems early to have already cast the bachelorette
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:53 am

@ariwolf If they're on the same schedule as usual it won't be till at least June next year so yeah I'm skeptical too but TPTB are claiming they've already cast the male and female Leads.  Hang on I'll see if I can find where I read it...

ETA:  It was SD so probably complete BS like many of her "spoilers" but for the record this was the quote:

Brooke’s “authentic” love story will resurrect the whole franchise, according to a So Dramatic! insider.

“There are authentic relationships developing,” they said. “It’s going to be amazing.”

The insider also revealed that next year’s Bachelor and Bachelorette leads have already been cast.

“They are confident that Brooke’s season will save the franchise.”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:27 am

With the ratings for Brooke's so low, they really will have to think twice about another season.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel Heaven help us what gimmick will they come up with next?

Pansexual people and their dogs? laugh out loud

You should demand royalties if they steal your post. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:16 pm

OK well if TPTB really have cast the next Lead (which I doubt) it's none of these girls IMO considering their odds are all 4.0+

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CK5PzGI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
ariwolf
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
ule101
Sprite