SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 am

https://tvtonight.com.au/2021/11/10-ponders-what-do-we-do-with-bachelor.html

10 ponders “What do we do with Bachelor?”

Beverley McGarvey concedes there’s work to be done on The Bachelor franchise.

“The thing we need to do a lot of work on next year is around The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. We’re very happy with Celebrity MasterChef and very happy with The Dog House at the back of the year. So now we need to go “what do we do with Bachelor? Can we get it back to its glory days?” Often with those legacy formats, there are pivots that you can make, there are things that you can do, and shows like MasterChef and The Block that have been on the air for more than a decade prove that a format can go for a long time when you carefully manage it, and sometimes it’s cyclical.”

I’ve noted before the predictable format is arguably now more problematic than the casting, but the show could potentially work in a 9pm slot and BVOD lifts if 10 can finance a new 7:30 show (I’m just not sure it can).

I think next year if any, will only be The Bachelor or The Bachelorette but not both

Enough

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:24 am

Nice find @Enough

A very different tone to Osher's "Brooke's was the best season ever!" waffle.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:56 am

Another name thrown in for the lead.

Miss Universe Australia Maria Thattil ‘the perfect Bachelorette’: insider

The South-Asian Australian model and beauty queen is said to have impressed production company Shine Australia and Ten and is wanting to secure the 28-year-old as the main lady for the next season of the dating program.
Apparently it’s her bubbly personality and selfless nature which has caught the eye of producers.
“Maria is the perfect Bachelorette,” one insider said.

“She has proven very popular after featuring on I’m A Celeb …

“She is well spoken and offers a lot.”
Thattil was crowned Miss Universe Australia in October 2020 and said she entered the pageant to challenge traditional perceptions of beauty.

Thattil has a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a masters in human resources.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/miss-universe-australia-maria-thattil-the-perfect-bachelorette-insider/news-story/5281c3f48e0fc5e5d43b1c35d70f5c90

But they are still going for a bisexual. She came out as bisexual on I am a Celebrity.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/maria-thattil-sexuality-70630

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:57 pm

Oh, please. I swear these people just come out for followers.

She is pretty and reminds me of Tayshia.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:14 pm

Oh my god not her. She went to Nossal high school and some of my mates older siblings know her. I feel like she's a bit of a Brooke when it comes to her sexuality. She is basically the South Indian version of Brooke.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:25 am

Bobette wrote:Uhhh....

“So I’ve heard from good authority that there’s only going to be one season of Bach this year and it’s going to have a male and female lead,” the message read.

“Meaning there is going to be a mansion of guys and girls co-existing like with Brooke’s season.”

The source also claimed that it’s being filmed in the Gold Coast as they’re “attempting to refresh the series.”

Last month, the official Bachie Facebook dropped a call-out for both “single men and women” to apply for the new season.

According to the call-out, filming is set to take place between May and July this year, so hopefully we won’t have to wait too long for an answer.

Source

Could be speculation, but the filming dates check out, and they don't match a normal Bach/Bette schedule.

Bach usually starts filming in March, and Bette in June, so I think there might be some truth to this rumour :yes:

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 J6nul5D

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:37 am

@Bobette They are trying too hard. I bet one or both leads will be bi or gay and they will try to have the cast hook up with one another. Maybe the two leads can hook up as well. Skip dating all those other pesky people and let them have at it, while they concentrate on one another.

I have no doubts this one will also blow up in their face.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:05 am

It will become a totally different show if they go down this path.  

What would they even call it?  Hot Mess Mansion?  dizzy

A dumpster fire in the making (but of course I will still watch laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:45 pm

Just make a show like BiP where they can all date each other. Shows like Love Island, Too Hot to Handle, etc etc are way more interesting and dynamic

competing for one lead (or two leads) is boring AF honestly

At least Sharna Burgess is officially out of the running and we won't be hearing about her anymore Sharna Burgess Pregnant, Expecting First Baby With Brian Austin Green
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:12 am

Just saw DM has a story about Bella "splitting" from her BF (quotes because it was nothing but a relationship of convenience anyway IMO).

Suss timing considering the recent casting call.   Suspect

Also just remembered she's not on Sportsbet's list for next Bette so can't be ruled out on odds.  Please NO, she'd be a terrible Lead IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:24 pm

Bachelor runner-up Bella Varelis hints at split from boyfriend of one year Will Stokoe as she shares a cryptic quote: 'I deserve to be loved with the same intensity as I give love'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10549521/Bella-Varelis-hints-split-boyfriend-one-year-Stokoe-shares-cryptic-quote.html

Going on a reality dating show is the way to find that person. :dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:38 am

hissyfit duh :headbanging

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 8 - TBD - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
ariwolf
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
ule101
Sprite