SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri May 13, 2022 6:46 am

@Bobette, I'm not sure and names weren't mentioned but it did sound like a female stylist.

I wonder if perhaps we'll get an announcement on Sunday as filming starts then, or they'll wait til Monday+, but surely they can't keep it quiet with filming 2 days away.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 13, 2022 7:40 am

I know right?  I'm trying to remember when we found out about Matt A.  It was pretty late but I think still before filming began?  Everyone else has been announced quite far in advance. We usually get pics of them filming their promos etc.  I don't recall anyone being announced after the cameras started rolling.  Hmmmm.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 15, 2022 9:54 pm

A quiet weekend from Todd with no SM posting just saying  Suspect

I choose to ignore SD and am going down with this ship.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 16, 2022 12:51 am

ALERT ALERT

EXCLUSIVE: Is this the next Bachelor? 'Transformation coach' Thomas Malucelli is tipped to be Channel 10's new suitor

And rumours are swirling about the identity of the new suitor, with industry insiders saying the most likely candidate is Thomas Malucelli.

Thomas is a former restaurant manager from Sydney who has spent the last five years working as a fitness and life coach.

The 35-year-old was spotted filming scenes on the Gold Coast last week ahead of production officially kicking off on Monday.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 VmTn8tU

Source

It's Daily Mail so, you know, but he was apparently seen filming and does seem like a typical casting. 

Sounds boring to me.  How many more "fitness/life coach" wankers can this franchise produce?  Sigh.

ETA:  Suspiciously private.  Grifters like this usually make their money from public profiles so... no idea

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 KxtvEyg

Source

Just going to say it - I do not get straight man vibes from his pics.  Could they have cast gay/straight dual Leads?  question

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 SzZD2oy

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2g8qDXW

Source

Quoting myself from March:

Bobette wrote:So what do we make of the underlined. Pretty interesting in light of recent format-change rumours, non?

And note "Multiple Bachelors", not "Multiple Leads".

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 YQScRNY

Source

Which gave me the thought - what if they went with dual bachelors - one gay, one straight. I think that could actually work quite well.

Less chance of the contestants, uhh, "cross-pollinating", but they still get interaction between the male & female contestants for drama/filler.

But, they would have to have sent out a call for gay guys which they haven't. Although, if filming doesn't start till May, that still leaves time.

It would seem to be a safer option than a 100% gay season, which would be very risky ratings-wise IMO. And with Todd already a fan favourite....

They've done dual bachelors in Sweden before, and this would add a spicy twist. What do we reckon; a possibility? Or have I lost the plot? 3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon May 16, 2022 4:17 am

okay, this makes more sense than some of the other names laugh out loud and the girl definitely looks more like a typical bachelor contestant than the women in the pap pics
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 16, 2022 4:18 am

Surely they're just taking the piss now, @Agent99.  He works for Sportsbet.  We're through the looking glass now people.

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=939432

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 PmeEgLc

Source

ETA: I wonder if this might be the one season the Sportsbet odds lie. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon May 16, 2022 4:20 am

@Bobette laugh out loud I wonder if there'll be any conflict with publishing the winner's odds.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon May 16, 2022 4:22 am

Sam Wood 2.0 with a mix of MLM vibes.
Awfully sus that his profiles are all private, even if I don't want him as lead. The more I google him, the less I like him.

Also filming kicking off on the GC, how does that work with these first dates or whatever?

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Scree265
https://twitter.com/thomasmalucelli

He apparently worked at Disney World and went to university in Florence, Italy.
3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Scree266
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-philbin-malucelli-77a918a8/?originalSubdomain=au

Interesting Facebook posts for Mother's Day.. "last thing I could think of is having a kid right now".
3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Scree267
https://www.facebook.com/thomas.malucelli

One of the first images that pops up when you google this name - Thomas and his ex girlfriend Brittany. They seem to have split sometime last year.
3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Brittany-Onorato-and-Thomas-Malucelli

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 E659cd9f-348e-4e77-9613-e7b01116f9eb?auto=format%2Ccompress&cs=tinysrgb&q=30&w=828
3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1920_thomasphilbin-malucelli-573829
3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 279941249_10159915347222258_7970518931529485140_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=NwJrTlGQ1Y4AX--3qLx&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel7-1
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 16, 2022 4:22 am

@Agent99 Check my edit - Great minds think alike.  3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

I do not like either of these options can we return them for a refund please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon May 16, 2022 4:26 am

Hahaha all that googling for nothing. Felix is even less appealing tho tbh. Ughh.

Ella is super pretty though - and not someone from the WB follow list, hm.. maybe we're on the wrong track with them, then.

I also wonder if this is one of the "first dates" and a rose is a way into the mansion?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 16, 2022 4:28 am

@butterflylove It kept us busy though didn't it laugh out loud   Also we can't rule out multiple Bachs just yet.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 T2nTNVO

Source

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DBbFA4M

Source

He's Option 3 then I guess 3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2292733854

butterflylove wrote:Option 1 - Alex Rance (first pref back in 2020) - he apparently went through the mansion the other week with producers. But he is playing footy for Campbell's Creek in VIC tomorrow (Saturday).
Option 2 - Tony Armstrong. He was apparently seen with a CH10 Bach stylist.
Option 3 - A 25 year old (pls god no) semi known guy.
Option 4 - Mystery Far North Queensland guy, apparently overhear a producer asking mystery guy, "what does being the Bach mean to you?"
Option 5 - Mystery guy who have pulled out at the 11th hour. Not famous, just ordinary guy - a single dad from Melb, had to choose between Bach or career in the police force.
Option 6 - Samual Bennett, who pulled out at 11th hour as he started dating someone else. Originally from NZ. Knows MAFS NZ guy Samuel Levi.
Option 7 - Couple guys from reality TV that had signed contracts but were dropped. No names revealed.

Still potentially 2 (maybe 4?) Bach's this year in one season. Kinda like Love Island / MAFS / BIP.

ETA: Daily mail have picked the story up and seem to think we need phonetic instructions for pronouncing his last name. cantstopl

Oh DM, never change.

Felix, whose surname is pronounced 'Hoff', graduated from Wesley College in 2012 and attended the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Loulou
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers