SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:50 am

leavers wrote:The Love Boat looks far more interesting than this Bachelor-lite schmozzle they made for this season

It's actually a much better model than Bachelor.  International locations that don't require airport travel and the associated headaches/secrecy, no paparazzi snapping spoilers, and I presume no eliminations (unless they dump people at ports?  laugh out loud)  If they cast well it could be a winner.

Could we perhaps get a dedicated thread for Love Boat AU Season 1 please, @GuardianAngel?  Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:58 am

@Bobette I tried but I can't seem to start a new thread for a new topic that doesn't exist yet...or I just don't know how! @GuardianAngel Help!

https://10play.com.au/the-real-love-boat/articles/all-hands-on-deck-introducing-our-sexy-singles-on-the-real-love-boat/tpa220919bwtcq

https://10play.com.au/the-real-love-boat/articles/the-real-love-boat-2022-meet-the-full-cast/tpa220915bwunh

Apparently there is also a US version with some Canadians. The host is Jerry O'Connell (whose brother Charlie was Bachelor #7) and his wife Rebecca Romijn. It premiers Oct. 5th on CBS.

https://10play.com.au/the-real-love-boat/articles/all-hands-on-deck-introducing-our-sexy-singles-on-the-real-love-boat/tpa220919bwtcq

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:54 am

No worries @Sprite thanks for trying and for the links thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:00 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:40 pm

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:21 am

And here's the confirmation that Bachie has been shelved until next year.. Everyone gets access back to their SM, but the girls have to remain private - while the boys can post, but they have strict guidelines.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Scree298
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11230277/Channel-10-makes-SHOCK-decision-Bachelors.html
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:11 am

OMG they will be HATING it rofl

Staying on private - is there any worse fate for a fame-seeking influencer wannabe?

I should not laugh and yet... Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

Well, our sleuthing this non-season has been a great success IMO.  Glad we didn't waste any more time on it.  I expect Todd feels the same way  Hugesmile

See ya'll on the Boat.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:44 pm

That's what happens when you try too many twists and to manipulate everything. You get fake sh*t that nobody is interested in.

So we know that two of them are single. Is there anything out there about the 3rd?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:33 pm

@Sprite Nothing much post-filming other than some pics with Jed at Sydney airport.  But, call me cynical (never laugh out loud) he's a basketball player who works for Sportsbet; I doubt he'll still be with his F1 by the time this hot mess drags it's rotting carcass to air.  They might just write the whole thing off, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:35 am

ha. hahahaha

I knew this season looked like trash and this confirms it! They must have tried putting together the footage and known it was a waste of effort. I will laugh even harder if it gets put on 10 Peach or something.

I am so, so glad Todd stayed away from this mess. He must be feeling good today to have side stepped it.

The Bachelor Australia CANCELLED for 2022

“The show was filmed four months ago and the cast weren't able to return to social media until three months after the final air date,” the source told The Daily Mail.

“Some of them were hoping to be bona fide influencers by now.”

lemme get out the world's smallest violin
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:28 am

@leavers I can't see them lasting that long off of SM. It may never air. Let's see how long before they say screw it and start posting.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:46 am

Sprite wrote:@leavers I can't see them lasting that long off of SM. It may never air. Let's see how long before they say screw it and start posting.

I reckon they probably will, and when they do and the season gets fully spoiled it will lessen the chance of it ever airing I reckon

If it becomes widespread public knowledge nobody stays together, it's value to advertisers will plummet
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel