SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clayton Echard - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:22 pm

What a mess! If this woman really contacted Clayton's parents and asked if they wanted to come to her ultrasound appt, then it sounds like she's gone too far to me. I do think both are in the wrong but there's something suspicious about how she posts some things that look like they're from Clayton but others that are just copies of texts with none from her. I'm normally on the woman's side when she gets pregnant but don't know what to think. This is why you should use protection on both sides.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Clayton Echard - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Clayton Echard - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:51 pm

She contacted Claytons parents to go to the ultrasound appointment? Suspect

She posted her story on reddit?

This is such a mess and I still can't get over two people having sex and not using protection. Did she tell him she was on birth control pills or was he just as naïve as her to think nothing will happen? Who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:01 pm

Didn't he say they didn't have sex? That is what I read somewhere. Has he now changed his tune? You would think after everything he has gone through with his season, he would be super careful/selective. There is no such thing as a free lunch or in this case carefree sex. You don't know how desperate people are for attention and what they will do to get it. Just keep it zipped boys!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:18 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:40 pm

He was accused falsely before??? Jeeze.

I'm happy for him to have been vindicated, but Clayton chill. The hip rolling like you want to get it on will only encourage other crazies. Seriously get some help and maybe take a break from dating until you figure out why the drama follows you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:21 am

What the heck is wrong with people? How in the world do they think they can falsely accuse someone and get away with it?

@Sprite IA he didn't have to be over the top with his announcement. Maybe some positive support for people who clearly need help when they accuse others of lies would have been beneficial. imho

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:53 pm

He's getting a lot of flack from his response on Twitter. He should have taken the high road no matter what he feels about it. I wonder if she really thought it was him or if she knew it wasn't probably him but decided to torment him? Hopefully the former.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:18 am

IA in his response being tone deaf to the unfortunate reality that this woman has severe mental health issues. Not that what she did was right but to fake/or truly believe you are pregnant and let it get to this point - she needs help. I understand he is relieved but there really aren't any winners here.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:48 am

The story is quite confusing, but after reading the posts and comments on Reddit I think I understand the most important parts of it.

The paternity test (ordered by the court) shows that the woman was never pregnant in the first place. Pictures of pregnancy tests, ultrasounds etc. where all fake. Clayton knew this all along since they never went “all the way”. He wasn’t all that careless after all. The woman has done the same thing to at least two other men.
I can’t blame him for hating this woman and celebrating her defeat.

Does the woman need help? Sure, but more than anything she needs to be stopped IMO. The best thing might be if Clayton sued her for defamation. At least then her name would become public so that other men could avoid her.
I have absolutely no sympathy for the woman. I am more concerned about Clayton’s mental health at this stage.

@Sprite, the first time he was falsely accused was quite different. It was when he was still with Susie and some random girl on the east coast bragged about having had a one-night stand with the Bachelor. Clayton could easily prove that he had been in Arizona on the night in question.
IMO the reason he attracts the crazies isn’t so much his personality as It is the fact that was a universally hated Bachelor and therefore fair game in their minds. Not much he can do about that.

JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:38 pm

@blueblues Thanks for filling in the blanks. I did read that he said they didn't have sex, but who knew if he was telling the truth as it can all be semantics. Clearly this woman needs help, but IMO so does he.

I think we have had other bachelor's hated way more than Clayton,  but that was before SM was as big. I still feel that there is something off with him. This show can really mess with people, but I think it affected Clayton more than most. I hope he is in therapy.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:25 pm

Thanks for clearing that up, @blueblues! Now I get why he reacted that way. I didn't really understand that there wasn't a pregnancy at all and neither did a lot of people hating on Clayton for how he reacted.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:41 pm

Woman is crazy for attention but I am left wondering why Clayton met such a fraud? If you know who you are and what you want, your inner voice (conscience) alerts you to people like this. Even if they didn't have sex in the conventional way, they obviously were fooling around. Use your head, Clayton! No, not that one.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

+11
Norcalgal
bluwavz
Jeepers
smg2587
pavalygurl