SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:31 am

I was just waiting for it to come out her nose HAHAHAHA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE PLEASE ADD SOURCE TO ALL MEDIA SM)
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:11 pm

I'm not a fan of that look but can certainly appreciate the reason for their celebration.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:32 pm

The word of the season………MAGICAL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:43 pm

Jeepers wrote:The word of the season………MAGICAL

Mine would have been ... Bitchy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:38 pm

I cannot imagine just how Clayton will be able to appease any father .. including his own .. after last nights previews and the debacle of the F3 situation
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:00 pm

Jeepers wrote:I cannot imagine just how Clayton will be able to appease any father .. including his own .. after last nights previews and the debacle of the F3 situation

Probably with that old chestnut...editing. We don't get to see everything that happens, it is taken out of context, it's hard, confusing, Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2622943811

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:07 pm

I mean IRL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Aunties_Love
Sprite
pavalygurl
Kayben14
Idlemess