SELECT CONTENT

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by emiusacska Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:05 pm

emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:53 pm

I have been waiting for this! Probably my favorite bach nation couple. They did it their way!

https://people.com/abigail-heringer-noah-erb-are-engaged-7574272

Their moving to OK to be nearer to Noah's family and have purchased a house!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:56 pm

So happy for Noah and Abigail.  They are able to manage SM and their relationship very easily so far.  Noah is so relaxed and easy going!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:02 pm

Congrats to Noah & Abigail! They're such a cute couple! blowkiss

I'm guessing that the ring was provided for them by the jeweler in the article because a 4k diamond ring is extremely pricey on your own.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:52 pm

Congrats to Abigail and Noah on their engagement and to Abigail for the purchase of a home and rescuing a dog! wow

It's always so fun to peek through there IG's to see how much fun they have together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:56 am

Congrats to the happy couple!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:24 pm

Abigail has a segment on her IG called "Hear me Out" that answers questions about being deaf and cochlear implants, learning sign language and so much more. I can't help but think how valuable this information is for parents with a new deaf baby, those who decide on cochlear implants and then have a multitude more decisions. I found it very interesting the techniques and assisted technology Abigail uses when her implants are out - from waking up on time to obtaining information in an emergency. I kept thinking how brave her parents were to prepare her for living independently.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:32 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Abigail has a segment on her IG called "Hear me Out" that answers questions about being deaf and cochlear implants, learning sign language and so much more. I can't help but think how valuable this information is for parents with a new deaf baby, those who decide on cochlear implants and then have a multitude more decisions. I found it very interesting the techniques and assisted technology Abigail uses when her implants are out - from waking up on time to obtaining information in an emergency. I kept thinking how brave her parents were to prepare her for living independently.

Can you imagine the challenge of having 2 hearing impaired children .. her sis is the same .. her mom was interviewed a couple years ago and she was just amazing .. my DIL is hearing impaired .. and my son is awesome with her.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:45 am

More info on the engagement.

I love this!!

Alongside the pic, he wrote, “Went to Trader J’s for a ridiculous amount of flowers and it turned into me hugging and telling every woman over the age of 80 I’m getting engaged. I couldn’t stop myself. They gave me advice and told stories about their husbands before they died. We laughed. We cried. We almost gave one a heart attack. Moral of the story is you can never have enough flowers for an engagement.”
https://bachelornation.com/2023/08/11/noah-erb-thanks-becca-kufrin-and-thomas-jacobs-for-helping-him-propose-to-abigail-heringer/

More here.

https://bachelornation.com/2023/08/11/abigail-heringer-and-noah-erb-spill-engagement-details-and-reveal-how-noah-picked-out-her-ring/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:32 pm

@GuardianAngel That is so Noah about being expressive with his feelings! Remember how he was turned into a villain on Tayshia's season because of that? He just needed the right woman to be appreciated for what and who he is.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:09 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:59 pm

I love the simple celebrations as much as the fancy ones.

The flowers, the lights, her dress, all so pretty!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Abigail Heringer & Noah Erb - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+12
notarose
gurlbrit
Jeepers
Jolena
appiah01