SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:18 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgBEr_mlbYI/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19238

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:12 pm

How exciting for them! I love the stone pillars.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:19 pm

A shoutout from Becca and Thomas Smiley
Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 10 2022-017
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:42 pm

@blueblues good one! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:43 pm

Becca also posted on her IG calling out production about ignoring the Blackface situation on AFTR -- she works for them and she is saying that is unacceptable. I hope someone brings that post over. Becca and Michelle did an added segment talking about this matter on the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast about that if people want to listen. I am glad that Kaitlyn, Becca and Michelle are speaking out about it. I know this is an unpopular opinion because having a "happy ending" seems to be what most people want and to focus on, but honestly I think Gabby can do better than Erich and I hope she realizes it sooner rather than later and dumps him. What production wanted to do was to focus on the "happy couple" in order to try to make viewers happy. They cared more about the image of the franchise and garnering more support for DWTS than focusing on more important issues that could have been a teachable moment. They really missed the mark. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:51 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci1M7pIpIAL/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:02 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:17 pm

Congrats to Becca & Thomas .... again! lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:35 pm

I knew Thomas would propose soon as well! Congrats to them again! Here's to wedding planning! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 10 1f49c

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:32 pm

Hoorray to Becca and Thomas!

Cheers to wedding planning. How exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing how he proposed.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:26 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkRoXu-PH0Q/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:05 pm

You should check out the comments from both Thomas and Becca's family very very sweet. The two families seem to have meshed so well.

Congrats to Becca & Thomas again
Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 10 200.gif?cid=ff8962e39ajpfcoivff9liq4h0ta6zv1yuoozfcu9dl2zat0&rid=200

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+15
Maddy
frajosfanofchris
Linds911
iampawsitive
Norcalgal