SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by suzq Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:39 pm

Becca and Thomas are sharing on their Instagram stories that they are now on their first official dinner date out in public. They seem to be quite happy.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:07 pm

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Img_5111

https://www.instagram.com/stories/thomasajacobs/

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 2 Img_5112

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUtFJnOMBPE/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:-snipped- I was thrown off by the 3rd time's the charm comment.  

She might mean third time finding love on the show?

That's probably it, Sprite.

Becca talked about that day after breaking up with Thomas on the BHH podcast and said she broke down crying when she got to her room. Thomas had done what she wanted by showing her how he felt but her mind had already been made up. When he told her to have faith and pick him, she said that no man had fought for her that way before. Tia came over and asked what the black marks on her sheets were and it was mascara from crying. They did a sleepover because Becca was so sad. I'm curious on how their getting back together came about but Joe & Serena were coming on so she didn't say any more. I hope she has Thomas on soon. Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 2 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:42 am

I'm so thrilled for Becca. She's had a rough go of it in this franchise but it looks like she's fixed her picker because Thomas seems like a great guy. It's really sweet how absolutely smitten he is.

I'm pretty sure they were back together within two weeks of leaving Mexico and am hoping they'll share the story of how it all came about.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:02 am

I am really excited about these two for some reason. Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 2 2764

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:09 am

@albean99 thanks for the recap.

He is so crazy about her and I love it!

She says in her IG story she came home from work and Thomas changed all the hardware on her cupboards for her. PINKHEART

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bkoof/2678929903237510602/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:53 am

The picture of the two of them by the pool above screams West Hollywood to me. So it makes sense when I hear Thomas changed the hardware on her cabinets! A good realtor is all about improvements that add value.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:59 am

I enjoy following them on IG
Love a a couple in love!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:50 am

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4mpA3wvPC2L1UWW9TgQe8a?si=w1LDTtp8SC2qUSLIMgpYMg&dl_branch=1
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:59 am

I am glad that Kaitlyn interviewed Becca. I hop that maybe Becca and Thomas will do an interview together sometime soon.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by iampawsitive Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:34 pm

I was waiting for this thread for long. Yay!!! Thank you, mods!

iampawsitive

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:44 am

https://twitter.com/PageSix/status/1446527461844557826?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+15
Maddy
frajosfanofchris
Linds911
iampawsitive
Norcalgal