SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:58 am

EXCLUSIVE: Thomas Jacobs Discusses His Family’s Incredible History in Honor of Black History Month
https://bachelornation.com/2022/02/18/exclusive-thomas-jacobs-discusses-his-family-s-incredible-history-in-honor-of-black-history-month/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:08 pm

@bluwavz Wow! Thanks for that. Why couldn't have we gotten to know any of that about him when he was on the show? That is something new and different. So much more interesting and inspiring than the stupid, fake drama they tried to concoct.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:54 pm

Thomas spoke true words: "Black history is American history". That is reason enough to pay attention to February!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:00 pm

OH my goodness! What an accomplished family. That was a great article! He has incredible role models in his family.

These are the type of articles I enjoy reading especially after TPTB have their own twisted way with some of the contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:23 pm

Wow what an amazing article and family history!! I also see that his father is a retired Colonel not sure which service but amazing including he has siblings serving in the military as well.

What a wonderful family he has all around and they seem so loving and supportive of everyone.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:14 pm

Round two in Mexico! Since Becca is going to have a few busy months, that was nice for them to get away. Some very nice pictures in that post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaQkB4mp_Ht/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:39 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:14 pm

This is what friends do if they are able too. That is very sweet of Becca to drop everything to be with her.

Good article except for mentioning the ex, I didn't need to read that. There is no need imo to mention past relationships, it has nothing to do with the present.

“I haven’t met Thomas yet, but he’s really sweet. I had egg retrieval surgery in July. And Becca was so cute, like, I thought she had something to do up here [but] she just came up to be with me because she knew I was alone,” Lunny, 31, said on Us Weekly’s “Here for the Right Reasons” podcast while discussing her work with Modern Fertility. “And I was like, ‘Wow.’ I had made some [Instagram] Reel about how it’s hard to do fertility things alone. And she, like, hopped on the next flight and was here
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-caroline-lunny-becca-is-happier-with-thomas-than-garrett/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:45 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CavUQbvP9t5/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caur-EpJoJL/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:32 pm

Great! Does anyone know when this airs?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:45 am

That would be fun to see!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:59 am

@GuardianAngel Usually airs in the summer

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 1f49c

BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 BachelorNation - Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+15
Maddy
frajosfanofchris
Linds911
iampawsitive
Norcalgal