SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:34 pm

@Linds911 thanks. I searched around but didn't see anything advertising it yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:43 am

Joe, Natasha, and Tia have A LOT to celebrate! With the help of a surprise guest, we get all the details on everything that went into pulling off Tia’s surprise engagement.

Then, Thomas Jacobs joins to keep the party going for the two hosts celebrating birthdays! Plus, Thomas reveals whether Tia’s engagement has him thinking about his future with Becca and what their plans are once Becca is done touring with “The Bachelor Live on Stage.”

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/43151cc7-03e8-4155-8a13-68e9d4688d6d
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:52 pm

I'm not sure if I'll have time to listen to that, but I'm certainly interested in what Thomas has to say about his future with Becca. I went to their website and it looks like May 1st is the final show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:41 pm

@GuardianAngel I listened through all the Tia engagement stuff and then Thomas came on and explained his role with Bachelor Live and Tia's engagement. Thank God Joe asked the question - "What do you have planned for your engagement, Thomas?"

Without missing a beat, Thomas said it will be low-key, just the two of them and that Becca is so over having a spectacle made of engagements. My interpretation is they've discussed getting married. Thomas said he and Becca want to live in NYC for a time before settling down (no comment if that is pre or post engagement).

Becca is currently doing 41 Bachelor Live shows in 46 days so Thomas' plan of meeting up with her 3 or 4 times during that duration has changed. He now spends as much time with her on tour as he can. He knows all the ins and outs of production and can step in to take over almost any role if someone can't do their job.

During the DC show, their moms came to see it and stayed and toured DC together for 4 days after Becca and Thomas jumped on the bus to the next stop! Sounds as if all is good.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:07 pm

I'm not surprised that they have plans. They just seem perfect for each other. lovetogether That's great that Thomas can be with Becca so much during that huge tour!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:14 pm

@albean99 I liked Thomas' profile pre-show, then got caught up in the drama and questioned him during Katie's season.  However, seeing how he treats Becca warms my heart and I want the best for this girl.  I think they make each other very happy and am looking forward to seeing them engaged.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 10, 2022 9:26 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/a95dee75-79d6-4011-8638-d69b7ce9aaf6
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 29, 2022 3:12 pm

Congratulations to Becca and Thomas!! Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeJrb-qpsWl/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeJrpgip6aO/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 29, 2022 3:23 pm

Hoorray They look really happy.

At first I thought they secretly got married. They both look to be wearing wedding bands.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun May 29, 2022 4:02 pm

https://people.com/tv/becca-kufrin-thomas-jacobs-are-engaged-bachelorette-bachelor-in-paradise/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 29, 2022 4:03 pm

Congrats to both of them!! Great news!

I could be totally wrong but I can see Thomas being all in to propose right from the beginning. Becca maybe needing more time, and rightly so, he held off. She decides to propose which is validation for him, she's totally sure.

In my day dizzy when two people got engaged, the guy got a ring too, so this is a pleasant surprise for me to read. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun May 29, 2022 4:51 pm

Hoorray
That’s great! Once they got off the show, these two have always seemed rock solid, so I’m not surprised.
And since this engagement happened organically, I don’t expect a long engagement.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Thomas Jacobs - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+15
Maddy
frajosfanofchris
Linds911
iampawsitive
Norcalgal