SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:09 am

Bobette wrote:Here's the blonde right on schedule.  Looks like she's from NSW ruling her out IMO.  No sign of Carissa so looks like she's MoT and Darvid will be the overly obvious in your face winner.  

MIXED FEELINGS.

Would be the most believable outcome as far as Brooke's obvious attraction IMO, but I can't help but think of all the girls who are going to be bitterly disappointed by this outcome.  

Brooke and TPTB could be in for some backlash IMO.  

Source

Bobette wrote:
HalalSnackPack wrote:Did it say Holly was from NSW in her intro? I must have missed that, dang. I was about to say, I wonder if TPTB made sure to not include her state to throw us off.

No it didn't say, but I think this is her?  Old account from 2018, hairdresser in NSW.  Credit to @LouLou for finding out Holly's last name.  Trying to find her current IG BRB...

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** U8eTBFi

Source

Bobette wrote:
Loulou wrote:https://instagram.com/happyhol_?utm_medium=copy_link
Think this is it.

rock @Loulou

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** CizjX1D

Source

Guessing she's F2 then...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:22 am

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 0421a010
Hollys Facebook page.  Looks like she has a back story I’m sure the producers will expose. I think Holly will b a fan fav so IMO if Sportsbet doesn’t change F1 location from QLD and Holly not f1 I don’t see her being f2. https://www.facebook.com/holly.langford.18

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:07 am

Good points @Loulou

The thing for me is I see Holly as a better contrast to Darvid than Jamie Lee (she's blonde for a start...) and I doubt the audience would react well to Brooke dragging JL to the finale if she wasn't going to pick her.

Considering JL went in practically professing her love from the outset viewers would feel Holly is "less invested" and therefore a softer F2 target IMO.   Still anticipating a tonne of backlash post-finale though...   bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1f62c

ETA:  Just checked; no change on Sportsbet.  Holly has zero chance of winning with odds of 10.00 IMO, and you can quote me on that.  bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 3806527698

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** EfFU2PX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Holly confirmed from NSW so definitely not F1 and most likely F2, IMO.  

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** YxgXv2X

Source

Predicting there will be a LOT of unhappy viewers and accusations of queerbaiting when she doesn't win.  The majority of commenters on this post are already saying #TeamHolly and the stakes are higher than usual with the mixed gender cast.  

Brooke's choice as lead has brought in a new group of viewers who haven't watched the show before (I've seen loads of SM comments to that effect) and won't be familiar with TPTB's editing tropes, scripted storylines and production agendas IMO.  

I could see many overly-invested viewers being blindsided by the ending.  bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1f62c

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** KhPCmUH

Source

Also pointing out that if she's F2 that's yet ANOTHER finalist with marketing or acting credentials.  It's got to be a deliberate casting decision surely.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:20 am

Holly's IG is now public and dammit she's adorable - the sound of hearts breaking when she gets dumped will be deafening IMO.   bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1f629

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** F1D5o8Z
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers** QwiGQz4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Holly Langford - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum