SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:39 am

Bobette wrote: Fifty bucks says the guy on the left here is the one hooks up with one (or more laugh out loud) of the girls...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 6Q2Reof

HalalSnackPack wrote:...snipped
I agree, they'll probably drop a villain next and what could be a better villain then someone who hooks up with other contestants. I'm so here for it hehe Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Bobette wrote:So what do we reckon, is it these two who hook up?  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* UGJowzy

The trailer certainly implies so.  This is them night 1:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 18ptuux

Plus neither of them are present when Brooke's talking to the crowd after presumably sending the dastardly cad home.  

Source

Bobette wrote:We called it @HalalSnackPack  Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1377737533

Source

Bad boy villain edit confirmed for Konrad - he'll get booted for chasing other girls IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:08 am

https://instagram.com/konrad.bien?utm_medium=copy_link
Could this b a dark haired Konrad? He is linked to a lot of the people in comments.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:14 pm

Loulou wrote:https://instagram.com/konrad.bien?utm_medium=copy_link
Could this b a dark haired Konrad?  He is linked to a lot of the people in comments.  

Yes I think you could be right @Loulou  thumbsup

Profile picture is hard to see but the chunky silver jewellery looks like a match, he's got pronouns in his bio like all the other contestants (probably a production directive) and that tagline screams "I'm anticipating a bad edit please don't hate me" laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YbakokE

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* TXcbU2D

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:24 pm

@Bobette OMG I thought it was the Honey Badger!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:50 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette OMG I thought it was the Honey Badger!

Lololololol
Redux? No way! That badger is no one’s honey.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:30 am

@Loulou You were 100% correct; excellent sleuthing.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RA5xSyO

Source

I have added Konrad's surname to the thread. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:24 am

Konrad reminds me of the BIP Ciaran.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:49 am

Loulou wrote:Konrad reminds me of the BIP Ciaran.  

A lot of people are saying the same on SM.  He's also been likened to the guy from Matchbox 20 which I don't think is intended as a compliment. cantstopl  

He doesn't seem like a bad guy at all from my brief assessment but he's going to get  w r e c k e d in the edit IMO.  Bach 101 - Gotta have a villain. Hugesmile

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers* HTaxT3L

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:03 am

Yeah I'm fence sitting on this guy for now. I'm thinking he might be a decent person who is just going to willingly play the villain role

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:10 am

He certainly seems savvy - has clearly done a mega-cull of IG posts and only left the ones that demonstrate positive character traits IMO.  I agree, the jury is still out.

We all guessed there were going to be extra-curricular hookups and regardless of what's shown there will have been other ~ connections ~ behind the scenes IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:08 pm

I'm not sure he is a villain. He has a couple of kissing caps, one very steamy, so quite likely a later date. Also a focus on them holding hands. I'm going to guess he's the other guy in the f4.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:11 pm

@Agent99 Yeah I noticed the steamy kissing too, and he's in a lot of SCs with Brooke at the mansion, but I figured that was just designed to increase the sense of "betrayal" if he does hook up with someone else. There's a couple of SCs that might provide clues - join me on the SC thread? Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Konrad Bien - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
Loulou
Bobette
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum