SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:38 am

Also noticed that the screencaps from the season promo of Kurt was actually his one-on-one time from last night.. so maybe he doesn't get a single date? These were my predictions the other day, but not sure how eps 7 - 12 (I feel like there will be 12?) stack up.

Ep 2 - Darvid
Ep 3 - Holly
Ep 4 - Konrad
Ep 5 - Luca
Ep 6 - Jamie-Lee
Ep 7 - Millie
Ep 8 - Kurt
Ep 9 - Holly with a 2nd single date
Ep 10 - Hometowns
Ep 11 - F3 Dates (Darvid screencaps)
Ep 12 - Finale.

According to the TV guide, next Wednesday (ep 7) is the Mardi Gras group date.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HalalSnackPack Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:35 am

It seems like they're trying to make the flirting with Ryan/Jamie-Lee rumour the reason that it isn't going to work out with Brooke when it's really because they have no connection bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f481

Interesting that Darvid was picked last at that RC but no obstacle with him in that ep - I wonder if he wasn't her F1 at this stage
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:40 am

@HalalSnackPack imo producers are trying to creating drama.  I might b wrong but think the f1 being picked late at RC has happened mid filming on other seasons ?  At this stage imo Brooke only has had chemistry with holly, Konrad and Darvid and imo only seeks out Darvid - well from what I have seen on the box.
I think Jamie Lee is more friendship/comfort.  Brooke is liking some of her bach Instagram posts.  
The last two episodes imo have been producer driven and Boring .  Imo Luca was chosen for immediate 1-1 to create jealousy/animosity. No lie detector needed to work out at 25 he doesn’t want a serious relationship.
Jamie Lee’s 1-1was difficult to watch, especially the 5 min kiss which had zero spark.  
Carissa had good advice to leave mid season as has had more air time than anyone and she isn’t even there.  
Feel the lie detector named the top 5 Konrad, Holly, Millie, Darvid and Jamie Lee.  
Never would have guessed Jamie Lee in the pink wig.  Looks like the Ryan/JL saga will haunt us until she leaves.  
Sorry random thoughts.  bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2622943811  Hope everyone is ok and enjoys the weekend.   hi

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:55 am

I think the F1 has been picked late before but I think they normally have some sort of fake obstacle/drama where you think they might go home. Whereas last night there was no doubt that Darvid would stay.
Yeah, I think you're right that those will be the F5 and that Jamie Lee's friendship with Ryan will continue to be a focus in the edit as an issue until she goes, probably at hometowns
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:51 am

@LouLou @HalalSnackPack adding my two cents, when Brooke finally called Darvid she had the biggest smile / giggle; there was never any doubt he wasn't getting a rose and in my opinion the producers needed some kind of drama / will Ryan actually leave after what had come up with Liam Neeson aka Steve the Lie Detector, and they chose to pin it against one of Brooke's strongest connections if not the strongest.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:59 am

butterflylove wrote:Also noticed that the screencaps from the season promo of Kurt was actually his one-on-one time from last night.. so maybe he doesn't get a single date? These were my predictions the other day, but not sure how eps 7 - 12 (I feel like there will be 12?) stack up.

Ep 2 - Darvid
Ep 3 - Holly
Ep 4 - Konrad
Ep 5 - Luca
Ep 6 - Jamie-Lee
Ep 7 - Millie
Ep 8 - Kurt
Ep 10 - Hometowns
Ep 12 - Finale.

Yeah that was all Kurt's getting IMO - no single date.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:25 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Also noticed that the screencaps from the season promo of Kurt was actually his one-on-one time from last night.. so maybe he doesn't get a single date? These were my predictions the other day, but not sure how eps 7 - 12 (I feel like there will be 12?) stack up.

Ep 2 - Darvid
Ep 3 - Holly
Ep 4 - Konrad
Ep 5 - Luca
Ep 6 - Jamie-Lee
Ep 7 - Millie
Ep 8 - Kurt
Ep 10 - Hometowns
Ep 12 - Finale.

Yeah that was all Kurt's getting IMO - no single date.

Just saw on 10Play that Millie's single date is on Wednesday's episode (like we predicted), and other than that, we only have date shots of Jamie-Lee, Holly & Darvid left. So I'm now thinking 10 episodes this season, and perhaps the Holly & Jamie-Lee caps we have are from their F3 dates?

There also seems to be an episode next Wednesday only, due World Cup Qualifiers on Thurs night and 10 having FIFA rights.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:47 am

I agree @butterflylove , the last few seasons have all been truncated due to no overseas travel and low effort dates so I was expecting 10 episodes too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:00 am

If there are 10 eps that would mean that six people go next episode.  Holly has a rose so that cap must be before htds, and I don't see how they could fit another sd in next ep.  And if Millie's date is as good as Brooke says, you would assume she would get a rose too.  So I'm guessing there will be 12 eps (unless there are double ones like Jimmy's, in which case I give up laugh out loud).  But I am interested in the config of the f4.  2 guys/2 girls or 1 guy/3 girls?  I can just imagine TPTB in a meeting saying we can't be predictable and have 2m/2f!  We will make it 1m/3f because we are extra inclusive  Rolling Eyes .  

Two caps have me thinking it might be Darvid, Holly, Jamie L and Millie in the f4.

Is this another date with Millie?  They are wearing different clothes and it looks like aprons they are wearing?
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Bz07BqL

The walking together cap usually has some meaning.  Is Konrad leaving?  They don't look particularly happy.  It's also the only cap of him left.
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 H3Rj5pf

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:51 am

@Agent99 It would be super weird for Millie to get two dates wearing that same hat in the limited time remaining so I think they just change clothes after rolling around in the fake snow - probably got soaked.  

If the final four had 3 girls and she chooses the ONLY MAN then boy howdy TPTB would be getting some "viewer feedback" IMO. laugh out loud I think you were right before that it will be Darvid, Jamie Lee, Holly & Konrad.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:43 am

@Bobette  IA weird with the same beanie, but they do change for the night time portion after doing the snow angels, and it's not the same clothes as the cap.  So imo it's either a different date or part of a super long one with lots of changes of clothes laugh out loud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:49 am

It's definitely a head scratcher, @Agent99  :yes:     Beanie sponsor maybe?   bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

Meanwhile I'm only just watching the episode now and HELLO why did noone mention of this ridiculous kissing record!!!  

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 5rzn1Yj

Picture in picture with the rest of the episode just carrying on as if nothing's going on is just too funny. cantstopl

And all while Osher randomly yells out random LGBTQI factoids.  Oh TPTB, so subtle with your LOOK HOW NOT HOMOPHOBIC WE ARE self-congratulations.

Loving Konrad's cosplay of a female 55 year old north shore real estate agent though.  He's the gift that keeps on giving. bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 McGLkoX

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith