SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Aunties_Love  Great job Auntie!  I read they were going to Warsaw Poland also but cannot remember if it was from a reliable source.  Hope so, I'd love to see this.  The locations are always something that can make a season for me.

If they do go to Warsaw, I'd love to see a group date focusing on all the refugees there. Giving back always looks good - on everyone.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:00 pm

i saw someone on reddit comment estonia but i don't know where that came from
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:20 pm

I would think Estonia would be a little risky right now with all that is going on in that area. They share a border with Russia.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:35 pm

As much as I would love to see Poland, I don't think that was ever in their plans. JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:24 pm

There are so many beautiful areas of France that they haven’t been to before - Southern and Eastern France. I hope they go there!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:14 am

Sprite wrote:I would think Estonia would be a little risky right now with all that is going on in that area. They share a border with Russia.

good point. i think rome is a strong possibility -  they were supposed to go there on clare's season before covid and they ended up going to her other intended destinations on clayton's season (croatia and iceland)
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:42 am

Have they done much about the beaches of Normandy or Juno? There are so many locations in Europe that are/were so important to WW2. I just can't help think that they could build a great epi out of something like that. It would make for a different type of group date with the museums/beach/historic buildings that were freed on that day.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:43 am

@Aunties_Love Tptb don't bother with anything interesting, historical or educational.  It would cut into the drama. I am still bitter about their first foray into my home country of Croatia during Emily's season. They were in the pearl of the Adriatic...Dubrovnik...and dressed the men in kilts and had them playing highland games. People kept asking me if these were traditional Croatian customs. :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:18 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:52 pm

RS also said that someething happened on Zach's nite 1 that hasnt happened in 15-20 years. Well, in Season 9, the bachelor eliminated HALF the girls on the first nite and they started the season with a very low number. Do you think that is what happened nite 1 with Zach? Also RS said that a girl was eliminated on nite 1 before the rose ceremony and that there were multiple subsequent self eliminations. Do you think thats why it appears there are so many eliminated girls on SM out of the original 30? (exluding the 2 who never made the show, Sloan and Vanessa) He also said in an early rose ceremony only one girl was eliminated, thats prob cause they already had so few girls to choose from. What do you all think?

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:28 pm

I wonder why so many self eliminated? And why did they allow that? Were they setting him up for an insecurity story line...he is unlovable... 6 - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2622943811

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajean1220 Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:40 pm

Its anyones guess what the Producers story line is this season but I bet it has lots of drama.

laurajean1220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan