SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:05 pm

@bluwavz Interesting that he mentioned dogs in this interview. Has a Shutzu (I know that is misspelled!) and a 190 lb great done and whomever he ends up with has to pass the test with his dogs. When you see him with Gabi on the floor with all the Corgis, makes you go hmmmm.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:44 pm

@Norcalgal you beat me to it!! laugh out loud I thought the same when I just watched the clip with the Corgi's. Sweet nod to Queen Elizabeth.

I liked how he talked about his family and how supportive they are when watching, except while he's showering or in a hot tub. laugh out loud

Off to check out his IG to see his Shih Tzu and Great Dane I didn't know he had.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:55 pm

It appears Zach was at Sirius on Monday in New York doing interview

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoseQEqPlrm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:48 pm

MF posted about a big announcement coming soon regarding the bachelor. How many times has that meant absolutely nothing??? laugh out loud
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:48 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:59 pm

I'm still waiting for the 1st major announcement 26 Season's ago. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:21 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:MF posted about a big announcement coming soon regarding the bachelor. How many times has that meant absolutely nothing??? laugh out loud

Pretty much every time!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:01 am

bluwavz wrote:

Is this about the rumor that Chris Harrison is returning as host?

ETA: I also read it was JUST a rumor no idea

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:35 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/291d37a8-0615-46d6-ae44-d16276afcfa5
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:14 am

pikake wrote:snipped..
Is this about the rumor that Chris Harrison is returning as host?

ETA: I also read it was JUST a rumor no idea

I've listened to a couple of CH's podcast and I doubt that would happen. You never know with this franchise but he has spoken about what he went through during that time and I'm not sure that he would return. At one point he said he knew he was ready for a change before all that went down, but maybe he was trying to save face. There were some subtle digs at times.

Here's an example. "Looking for entertainment Monday"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnwyyguub_t/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:27 am

Thanks GA! I don’t believe the show deteriorated because of not having Chris and I don’t mind looking at Jesse Palmer each week. giggling I was very sad to see Chris go, but the show has turned into something so overly scripted that I believe that’s the reason it is not as popular anymore. People are tired of the shenanigans in my opinion.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:38 am

pikake wrote:Thanks GA! I don’t believe the show deteriorated because of not having Chris and I don’t mind looking at Jesse Palmer each week. giggling I was very sad to see Chris go, but the show has turned into something so overly scripted that I believe that’s the reason it is not as popular anymore. People are tired of the shenanigans in my opinion.

My thoughts exactly!! Not only overly scripted, but always following the same silly rules/formulas.
I had to laugh when Zach divulged in an interview this week that he's not allowed to say anything when one of the women try to steal him away (referring to Kylee/Anastasia drama). Why not let the situation happen organically?!?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan