SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pikake Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:34 am

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel He sounds very grounded and sensible. Not into BS or drama. My kind of guy. I am enjoying his season and am looking forward to see how it turns out. I wonder what the bachelor first is that is coming up?

I wonder if he was referring to the “Golden Bachelor” coming in the near future?

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:26 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:44 pm

I'm sure there was a lot of backlash from that and he needed to apologize to Greer. It appeared to me that Zach is over Greer and just wants her to leave so why didn't he send her home? Maybe TPTB? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:44 pm

That's very gracious of Zack to admit that he could have handled the situation better. Honestly, I don't think she was at her best, either. It just wasn't a great conversation.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:21 am

Any spoilers from the Woman tell all that taped last night? anyone hear anything?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:50 am

Jolena wrote:Any spoilers from the Woman tell all that taped last night? anyone hear anything?

I have yet to see anything and actually think RS was wrong. Too early in the showing if the season to tape it, IMO
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:25 pm

@luvstx IA with you. When I first read here that RS said WTA was going to be taped this weekend I thought it was too soon.

I went back into the archives for Clayton's season. Clayton's season premiered Jan 3rd. The WTA was taped Wed Feb 23rd, he had spoilers Friday Feb 25th and it aired March 7th. The FRC/ATFR was the following week March 14/15th 12 weeks since the premiere.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f339-bachelor-26-clayton-echard-episodes

Zach's season premiered 3 weeks later than Clayton on Jan 23rd.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:33 pm

My thoughts about whether WTA filmed this weekend have to do with the weather.  We had lots of early forecasts of bad weather.  There were flights from other cities delayed/cancelled earlier in the week I believe.  Not sure what day most women would fly in.  However, LAX had a shut down for awhile on Fri.  Some streets surrounding Burbank airport were flooded and non-passable for traffic in/out even though flights were landing.  Friday was the worst day by far with advisories not to drive unless you had to.  But Thursday was also a terror with very high winds, debris blowing around and street closures due to flooding.  IF TPTB were wise, they may have pre-emptively moved the date, but this is just speculation on my part.

I forgot to add power outages due to downed trees hitting wires and other fun stuff.   Burbank/N Hollywood area was very hard hit, and this is where they film the WTA.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:10 pm

@pavalygurl You got the weather (and more). It's just been frigging cold in the bay area - I mean 40 and raining so it feels freezing!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:37 pm

@Norcalgal  My neighborhood had some palm tree debris, lots of wind and a few inches of street/yard flooding which has gone away.  Growing up in PA I am used to "winter" weather, but some folks here lose their minds and curiously the ability to drive/use good judgement about the necessity/or not to drive.  But we have once again, lived to tell another day  TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 1f605

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:14 pm

I think it's best they postpone it for this upcoming weekend. It's just been crazy out here!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 8367-910 TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 I_got_13 TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 E5kqdm15 TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:27 am

I thought it was too early for WTA too but since the show started later this year and they are supposedly going to film the bachelorette before zack's season finishes airing I assumed RS was right.no idea Guess we'll here something when it does film. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan