SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1453116890394632192?s=20

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1453117955219329027?s=20

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1453118797968199680?s=20

suzq wrote:I don't know why they are doing another Bachelor season this winter -- do they need more women contestants for Bachelor in Paradise next year?  Is it because Jesse Palmer still wants to do the College Football hosting?  I saw on Jesse's IG page that he is hosting Holiday Baking Championships which will start airing on Nov.1.  I am not sure how I feel about 2 back-to-back seasons of The Bachelor with no break.  JMO.

ariwolf wrote:yeah that seems really strange unless dwts is also changing schedules. people don’t like the tuesday night episodes from what i’ve seen and the ratings are a lot worse than when it airs on mondays.

so does this mean after clayton’s season there won’t be anymore january seasons? just bachelor airing in may, paradise in july, and bachelorette in october?

Aunties_Love wrote:
ariwolf wrote:yeah that seems really strange unless dwts is also changing schedules. people don’t like the tuesday night episodes from what i’ve seen and the ratings are a lot worse than when it airs on mondays.

so does this mean after clayton’s season there won’t be anymore january seasons? just bachelor airing in may, paradise in july, and bachelorette in october?
IMO, it is hard to say how the schedule will go.  They may do 2 bach seasons back to back, then 2 bette seasons.....may alternate like that.  Who knows what the powers that be are thinking......LOL

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:09 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1466818334494765061?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:08 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:41 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:50 pm

He usually tweets that when someone get eliminated, or someone we should pay attention to during the episode we are watching.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:46 pm

Nick mentioned on his podcast that apparently TPTB already know who they want as Bachelorette. A lot of people on Reddit think that it's going to be Susie, but I don't agree with this. I think they want Gabby because her bio and picture have Bachelorette written all over it. If Nick is right about this, then who do you guys think he was talking about? question

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:27 pm

@flojo031 Why do you think that it is Gabby? Because she is more willing to flaunt her goods on Instagram? For me it is a toss up other than that one thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:57 pm

Sprite wrote:@flojo031 Why do you think that it is Gabby? Because she is more willing to flaunt her goods on Instagram? For me it is a toss up other than that one thing.

I think it’s going to be Gabby mainly because she has a bigger personality than Susie does, and will be able to deliver a better season. Susie reminds me of Des/JoJo/Becca/Hannah G. in the sense that they’re all pretty, but kind of dull. And don’t TPTB try to avoid leads like that (because they’re boring)? Plus not to mention the fact that Fleiss stated the other night on SM to watch out for the future Bachelorette in this week’s episode. Haven’t had the chance to watch it yet, but didn’t Gabby get more screen time than Susie?

Last edited by flojo031 on Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:01 pm

flojo031 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@flojo031 Why do you think that it is Gabby? Because she is more willing to flaunt her goods on Instagram? For me it is a toss up other than that one thing.

I think it’s going to be Gabby mainly because she has a bigger personality than Susie does, and will be able to deliver a better season. Plus not to mention the fact that Fleiss stated the other night on SM to watch out for the future Bachelorette in this week’s episode. Haven’t had the chance to watch it yet, but didn’t Gabby get more screen time than Susie?

To be honest, I barely noticed either of them. The stupid, fake drama with Cassidy and Shanae made me tune out most of the show. I know Gabby got extra time with Clayton, but it was barely shown...because of their focus on the dumb hysterics. Unless the new Bette is Shanae, I don't know WTH Fleiss is talking about.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:08 pm

@flojo031 IA with you. MF usually tweets imo when he wants us to pay attention to the next lead because I think they already know who they want and they want reaction.

I mentioned last night, I felt Gabby got a lot of camera face shots and predicted she would be the next ette. TBH I'm already tired of her and have already identified what bugs me. (as I do with every lead except Michelle) laugh out loud

They spent time talking about Gabby's "goofey" side which I thought they dragged on a bit, always for a reason imo. She posts the pillow IG. A F1 imo wouldn't do something random like that, that has nothing to do with promoting epi night.

I also agree, Susie is very pretty but I don't think they are giving her an ette edit where from day one to me it's all about Gabby and camera shots. My first clue was Dean saying the producers called him and were thinking of casting her. How did they know they dated? and, Dean said if she's not the F1 she'll be the ette. It's just one of those things you file away in case you need it again. Just my two cents.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:49 am

rob mills also liked a tweet about gabby being the bachelorette. i think she's their choice as she has kaitlyn/hannah b vibes imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl