SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:44 pm

@ariwolf I think so too. Her edit last night when she spoke about her mother was emotional for her, and they love to expose personal info like they did with Dean and his father.

I can already imagine the script. They are probably trying to track down her mother as we speak.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:46 pm

Sorry for the double post, probably a "difficult to open up" and "being vulnerable" theme.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZs_N7MMmz_/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:30 am

I listened to GAbby on a podcast and she sounded like a well spoken, educated girl who has accomplished alot. I don't think she came across the same on the show, maybe she was nervous who knows. Everyone is thinking she might be TPTB next pic for lead but I think Suzie has a good shot to and I think she would make a good bachelorette. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:21 pm

@Jolena IA about Suzy only because I feel like I know more about her personality than Gabby. They only really showed Gabby more this past epi.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:42 am

i thought they were gonna pick gabby but now i think it's susie. or at least susie is who they wanted while clayton's season was filming imo. her princess date was pretty much a bachelorette preview
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:44 am

ariwolf wrote:i thought they were gonna pick gabby but now i think it's susie. or at least susie is who they wanted while clayton's season was filming imo. her princess date was pretty much a bachelorette preview

Yeah, Gabby gets no screen time at all. Susie was great tonight. I wouldn’t be disappointed if she is who they choose. I think the men would go crazy for her.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:43 am

I wouldn't mind if it were Suzie either. I like her , I think she would make a good bachelorette and I agree that the men will love her. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:52 pm

Team Susi!! Gabi is annoying and comes off very young to me.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:38 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Team Susi!! Gabi is annoying and comes off very young to me.

I think she simply comes across as miserable. She is not engaging in any way. She may be a lovely person in real life, but unfortunately they edited her to  seem dour.

I disagree that she comes across as young. I find the exact opposite...miserable old woman.

I am having a hard time believing that this is who they would want for their next Bachelorette...particularly with how they are portraying Susie...young, beautiful, fun, vulnerable and open with her feelings. We haven't been shown much of the extra time between Clayton and Gabby, while Susie even gets extra end of show clips.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:12 pm

@Sprite Agree with you about Gabby's edit - doesn't live up to the hype Dean gave her pre-show. Susie is being given the golden edit - and I think she would appeal to more men than Gabby, based solely on edit.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:04 pm

IA with those who think Gabby is not in the running for the ette. Nice gal, great accomplishments but imo we have not seen any personality.

Susie got the best edit yesterday and imo that's their type of ette physically, because that's how they are jmo's.

She's pretty, she has a nice personality, and the red dress reminds me of previous leads who wore red in their promo shots.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:22 pm

if what rs said is true (i'm still very skeptical) then rachel has to be in consideration too. she's a beautiful pilot who was seemingly the most heartbroken, production would LOVE that imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl