SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salem - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:09 pm

They basically stole the format from Joe Millionaire. When it came to meeting the families, they were all together in a diner like setting. The families went to their mansion. Maybe they'll do that with two families together.

I like the idea of only 2 FD's if that's what they're going to do. I also liked the two Joe's lived together and often times talked about their dates and the women. What they liked and disliked, they then agreed which one's to eliminate. I would think it would have to be similar for Gabby and Rachel. I don't think they can have Gabby or Rachel eliminate someone without discussing it between them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Salem - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They basically stole the format from Joe Millionaire. When it came to meeting the families, they were all together in a diner like setting. The families went to their mansion. Maybe they'll do that with two families together.

I like the idea of only 2 FD's if that's what they're going to do. I also liked the two Joe's lived together and often times talked about their dates and the women. What they liked and disliked, they then agreed which one's to eliminate. I would think it would have to be similar for Gabby and Rachel. I don't think they can have Gabby or Rachel eliminate someone without discussing it between them.

I think this is more likely to resemble the NZ Bachelorettes season. MF keeps tabs on all the international shows and apparently okays all the new formats, so I think this will be closer to that than JM. Those ladies also discussed the upcoming eliminations like the JM guys did...so technically, JM probably copied them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:44 am

Wondering if Gabbys dress is a 2 piece .. I love it tho .. not so much Rachel’s dress

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbocn6_sPjO/?utm_medium=copy_link

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:08 am

Jeepers wrote:Wondering if Gabbys dress is a 2 piece .. I love it tho .. not so much Rachel’s dress

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbocn6_sPjO/?utm_medium=copy_link
i don't know which one i hate more laugh out loud rachel's looks like every other generic silver bachelorette night 1 dress (what is cary's obsession with halter necks?!) and the pattern on gabby's is awful imo, and so is her hair. all jmo but i think they should've swapped styles - gabby being taller would've suited the high slit and rachel being curvier would've suited a low neckline.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:01 am

I kind of feel for Rachel because Gabby is probably going to look better in all the dresses given that she's taller and quite slim. They're both really cute and different so she just needs to stick to her style and she'll be fine.

I don't think it matters what format there is. I don't believe that they'll be fighting over a guy and don't get why anyone is worried about it. Did anyone worry about it in JM? If it's anything like JM, there will be frontrunners on each side and maybe a couple of guys who like both. It will probably be up to the guys to choose which "team" to be on at a certain point but would bet that won't impact each of their f2 guys. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:32 pm

The Bachelorette Has Started Filming... and It's a Chaotic Mess!

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2022/03/gabby-windey-everything-to-know-about-the-next-co-bachelorette/

Interesting article.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:18 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:The Bachelorette Has Started Filming... and It's a Chaotic Mess!

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2022/03/gabby-windey-everything-to-know-about-the-next-co-bachelorette/

Interesting article.

Think you linked up the wrong artclie. Think your talking about this one which is quoting the Sun as behind the scene being chaos a few days ago. With that source take it for what you will.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2022/03/the-bachelorette-has-started-filming-and-its-a-chaotic-mess/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:29 pm

smg2587 wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:The Bachelorette Has Started Filming... and It's a Chaotic Mess!

Interesting article.

Think you linked up the wrong artclie. Think your talking about this one which is quoting the Sun as behind the scene being chaos a few days ago. With that source take it for what you will.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2022/03/the-bachelorette-has-started-filming-and-its-a-chaotic-mess/

Yes, thank you for correcting it for me. Embarressed!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:46 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbqGx0HPJgD/?utm_medium=copy_link

From Jesse Palmer’s IG
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:56 pm

Jeepers wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CbqGx0HPJgD/?utm_medium=copy_link

From Jesse Palmer’s IG

The ladies both look lovely and happy, so far. laugh out loud
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:23 pm

They both have the same slippers on. Cute. laugh out loud

(Gabby put that sweater on or take it off, please don't let me see that look all season)

I'm glad they are posting SM, they should do that all season long, instead of trying to keep everything top secret.

No they didn't fight over women on JM @albean99. They actually discussed them together when making decisions. She doesn't seem to be outgoing she doesn't want to open up, as examples and they would agree who to let go. They also discussed who they liked and would rib each other sometimes.

I don't know where this started that they would pit the two against each other but imo that would be the worst scripted decision they could ever make.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:48 pm

Potentially UO but I really don't see the girls fighting over anyone. Im sure the producers will try, but Gabby is 31 and seemed mature AF on the show... she even pointed out that she didn't want to compete. And Rachel seems sweet and very loving towards doing this process with Gabby. I could def see a Joe Millionaire type situation where they talk things out .. I'm sure early on there will be some overlap in interest but i feel like some people are acting like theres gonna be like a cat fight and i just don't see that  Salem - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1f606 why fight over a guy when theres like 10 other guys wanting to date you? I think itll work itself out
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl