SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:43 am

Sorry for the double post. It's been speculated on how this season will be aired. I am really wondering if they will do 2 epi's a week or for X amount of weeks to allow for the airing of Bachelor in Paradise considering how late BIP is going to be filmed this year.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:48 pm

Tyler with a producer on his way to the spot where he is meeting Rachel.

Someone on Reddit posted a live stream of where Rachel and Tyler meet up that was at the Wildwood sign. I only saw it when Rachel got there. She did the hug jump and they walked away and came back to refill part of the intro after the huju. It was from far away but she looked excited to see him. They seemed to be skipping both times after they filmed the exit. Edit someone on Reddit posted the video of it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:17 pm

This fan IG page zoomed in a little more. If you go to the third slide there is a little cute skip they do together coming back to do the reshoot.

One more from a MJ radio station. A few more videos in their stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:11 pm

Lots of Rachel and Tyler in the Wildwoods boardwalk Instagram. Posting the ones of the, together. There are three others with them walking separately I haven’t posted.

Producer note looks like Tyler has Scott as a producer. The last two season he had Serene and Brandon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcyOcHRL6Dy/

Rachel beating him in a fair game.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:15 pm

I'd say Rachel is smitten with Tyler. Huge smiles and lots of laughter.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:52 pm

I follow the WildwoodBoardwalk IG because we usually go there for a week every summer. The guy that runs that account will find out everything he can and if he doesn't post it on IG he will do a You tube video.
BuckeyeGal
BuckeyeGal

Female Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:53 pm

luvstx wrote:I'd say Rachel is smitten with Tyler.  Huge smiles and lots of laughter.

Agreed! I know it’s only based on looks alone, but Rachel has two hot guys in her F4! I only hope they have a great personality to match - I sure won’t mind seeing them on my TV screen. cheerleader
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:14 pm

wildwood boardwalk just posted a 9 minute video of tyler & rachel. i haven’t watched it yet so not sure if there’s any new footage or if it’s just all the videos they posted on instagram.

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:03 pm

Reporter got this 11 minute video of them at a basketball fair game includes a makeout session.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=watch_permalink&v=526630948997510

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:51 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
luvstx wrote:I'd say Rachel is smitten with Tyler.  Huge smiles and lots of laughter.

Agreed! I know it’s only based on looks alone, but Rachel has two hot guys in her F4! I only hope they have a great personality to match - I sure won’t mind seeing them on my TV screen. cheerleader
Do we know who Rachel's full final 4 are?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:

Do we know who Rachel's full final 4 are?

Just the two we have seen leaked - Tyler and Aven….and those are the 2 I’m referring to.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 55 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 38 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl