SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 55 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:18 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
luvstx wrote:I'd say Rachel is smitten with Tyler.  Huge smiles and lots of laughter.

Agreed! I know it’s only based on looks alone, but Rachel has two hot guys in her F4! I only hope they have a great personality to match - I sure won’t mind seeing them on my TV screen. cheerleader
Do we know who Rachel's full final 4 are?

Just the two we have seen leaked - Tyler and Aven….and those are the 2 I’m referring to.

One of Tino’s friends confirmed a HTD On Friday with Rachel to the BachelorWhatever Instagram account. This friend has been commenting on that IG since Friday and before today she was say he wasn’t home yet before today. It seems like the friend got confirmation from some of Tino’s family members today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:22 am

smg2587 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
luvstx wrote:I'd say Rachel is smitten with Tyler.  Huge smiles and lots of laughter.

Agreed! I know it’s only based on looks alone, but Rachel has two hot guys in her F4! I only hope they have a great personality to match - I sure won’t mind seeing them on my TV screen. cheerleader
Do we know who Rachel's full final 4 are?

Just the two we have seen leaked - Tyler and Aven….and those are the 2 I’m referring to.

One of Tino’s friends confirmed a HTD On Friday with Rachel to the BachelorWhatever Instagram account. This friend has been commenting on that IG since Friday and before today she was say he wasn’t home yet before today. It seems like the friend got confirmation from some of Tino’s family members today.

I know. I was waiting til we have photo evidence of it, but I’m sure it’s going to be true. Smiley
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:47 am

there's a video of rachel & tyler at the end of the day part of the date on reddit. interesting they have a long hug but no kiss goodbye. jmo but i don't think he's the one, i think rachel is just naturally smiley and affectionate and has a fun time with him. all jmo though.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:09 am

ariwolf wrote:there's a video of rachel & tyler at the end of the day part of the date on reddit. interesting they have a long hug but no kiss goodbye. jmo but i don't think he's the one, i think rachel is just naturally smiley and affectionate and has a fun time with him. all jmo though.

I agree with you about Rachel being naturally smiley and affectionate. I think if we get videos of all her htds she be similar in all four. That’s why I am not going to choose a front runner for her.

Also has anyone that had a theme park date ever became f1 either show? Couldn’t really think of contestants from the Bachelorette that got this date. But thought about 6 from the Bachelor and none of them won so wondering if this is a cursed date as well.

By the way they appently went there because Tyler use to work there in the summers. Also some videos showed Tyler had a friend stop by and chat with them during the date.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:16 am

smg2587 wrote:
By the way they appently went there because Tyler use to work there in the summers. Also some videos showed Tyler had a friend stop by and chat with them during the date.

he actually owns one of the stores on the boardwalk https://www.inquirer.com/entertainment/bachelorette-spoilers-wildwood-rachel-tyler-hometowns-20220425.html
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:06 pm

No Gabby sightings today….????
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:22 pm

ariwolf wrote:there's a video of rachel & tyler at the end of the day part of the date on reddit. interesting they have a long hug but no kiss goodbye. jmo but i don't think he's the one, i think rachel is just naturally smiley and affectionate and has a fun time with him. all jmo though.

I agree with you. I'm not feeling him as the F1. I never got the feeling that Rachel forgot about the camera being on them for even a minute. I think she would do that with her F1. I didn't see anything special there. I think she likes him a lot, but no more than that. JMO.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 01, 2022 10:34 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 01, 2022 2:46 pm

MF and Jesse acting like the show had and rc last night? Will say one of the producers showed a birthday card she received from the other other producers and she looked to be at the mansion in her stories last night. But she could of helped set up stuff. I am confused, maybe Gabby only had three htds or something else. The Erich shoot she did appear to be going to his parents house really early like before 5 pm early.These shots confuse me unless they were meant to and the are from week 3 but MF isn’t one for later grams when it comes to season pictures, IMO.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2022 8:28 pm

The first thing I thought of is that's what Steven and Kirk Joe Millionaire used to do before elimination. Discuss amongst themselves each of the contestants and who should go.

It looks like a RC to me too @smg2587

Maybe Gabby let someone go early before HT's.

The girls look lovely but I wish CF would be a little more original and dress them with more variety. jmo's Didn't Gabby already wear a dress with those straps along the legs?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 02, 2022 5:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 02, 2022 5:49 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdEcWT8FK6P/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 55 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+38
gurlbrit
Billysmom
CHO
LaineyG
Jane Austen
patri1610
nd4reality
jojo47
Emilia23_12
blueblues
mbl